PDA

View Full Version : PB

trakaill
28 Dec 2008, 10:24pm
OK it was previously this way and I dont know why it changed... But its not fair for the cts to keep ts in the pool. I dont believe I should have to press space to stay alive..its just like asking us to bhop. Also ct used not to be allowed to keep ts in a small room like a cell..they ve been doing that to...

But yeah the pool thing Im gonna tell the cts to stop doing that cause its dumb..

andre1028
28 Dec 2008, 10:36pm
Ahh sometimes I wish they would nuke the whole server all together because of this shit. Yeah I don't like it when CT's contain us.

It ruins the whole damn point of this server.

Caution
28 Dec 2008, 10:42pm
Lol I thought that it was a rule that the CT's couldn't make you swim. I guess it isn't a rule because I got a complaint because of it lol.

trakaill
28 Dec 2008, 11:28pm
It used to be but we give them a lil slack and now they think they can do anything!!!!

trakaill
29 Dec 2008, 03:15pm
AO BD PO give us a definite answer!!!! I dont see how its fair to keep people in water, so please give an answer....

Daze
29 Dec 2008, 03:28pm
It's roleplay, do what the CT's say or be killed. Simple as.

If you don't like it, then rebel!

SpikedRocker
29 Dec 2008, 03:40pm
I don't see a problem here, this isn't exactly like telling t's to bhop, its more simular to telling t's to crouch everywhere. I've told people this before, if you don't like a rule the CT's lay down rebel. If they can't control you there they'll try something else.

Bubbles
29 Dec 2008, 06:04pm
like kill you

=)

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
29 Dec 2008, 06:04pm
It's roleplay, do what the CT's say or be killed. Simple as.

If you don't like it, then rebel!

dam straight

Cooki3Monsta
29 Dec 2008, 06:10pm
I still think pb is fail & i avoid it like the plague ^_^

Axel
29 Dec 2008, 06:24pm
I don't see a problem here, this isn't exactly like telling t's to bhop, its more simular to telling t's to crouch everywhere. I've told people this before, if you don't like a rule the CT's lay down rebel. If they can't control you there they'll try something else.

YOU GOT RICK ROLLED
Agreed though
Don't like our orders
FUCKING REBEL
It is the objective of the game

High
29 Dec 2008, 06:33pm
I do generally tell the CT's who force them into 1 spot for whole maps to mix it up. Routines only work for school.

tank40175
30 Dec 2008, 06:11am
Well on the other side of things, orders like forcing to crouch, makes so players that have to type can't. Or if they are chatting on steamchat. Then as soon as you stand to type something, someone blasts you in the head. No warning, because it's some ass with an AWP. Then peeps say "well you should have a mic". In other situations this has been discussed, and deemed that it is unfair to require mic.Here it is being unfair to those people too. As for the swiming, I have seen plenty of CT fail in pool room, so that doesn't matter. If they say swim, then swim or rebel. I just think the crouching thing is unfair, due to communication with team, and/ or other freinds online.

trakaill
1 Jan 2009, 02:53pm
Now we are only allowed to have half the cage in PB I like where this is going...someone needs to go in there and make some rules this is becoming dumb... I now hate our PB servers.... CT's can now do what ever they want...ITS VERY STUPID!!

Tcp-Kill
1 Jan 2009, 02:56pm
Trakaill, that IS the job on the CT's...

And, it's to prevent them all dieing.
Just find a way to rebel.

trakaill
1 Jan 2009, 03:15pm
WHY DONT YOU USE THAT EXCUSE FOR ALL THE OTHER DUMB ODERS NOT ALLOWED...
JUST REBEL WHEN THEY MAKE YOU PLAY RED LIGHT..
JUST REBEL WHEN THEY MAKE YOU PLAY SIMON SAYS...
JUST REBEL WHEN THEY DONT ALLOW YOU TO TALK OVER THE MIC...
JUST REBEL WHEN THEY DONT LET YOU OUT THE CAGES.....

JUST REBEL
JUST REBEL!!!!!

WOOTTTTT

SpikedRocker
1 Jan 2009, 03:24pm
Thats kinda the point...

Xtrm
1 Jan 2009, 03:25pm
JUST REBEL WHEN THEY DONT ALLOW YOU TO TALK OVER THE MIC...
That's illegal right? They can't kill you for saying something?

trakaill
1 Jan 2009, 03:33pm
Thats kinda the point...

then thats kinda retarded...it was much better before when it had some common, sense I will no longer be playing there.. Ill find a better one some where else...

Dracula
1 Jan 2009, 04:31pm
I will no longer be playing there.. Ill find a better one some where else...

*Crikets Crikets* oh my it seems no one cares:bigsmile:

trakaill
1 Jan 2009, 10:36pm
*Crikets Crikets* oh my it seems no one cares:bigsmile:

your sitting in front of computer...

DoubleSb
1 Jan 2009, 10:45pm
Well on the other side of things, orders like forcing to crouch, makes so players that have to type can't. Or if they are chatting on steamchat. Then as soon as you stand to type something, someone blasts you in the head. No warning, because it's some ass with an AWP. Then peeps say "well you should have a mic". In other situations this has been discussed, and deemed that it is unfair to require mic.Here it is being unfair to those people too. As for the swiming, I have seen plenty of CT fail in pool room, so that doesn't matter. If they say swim, then swim or rebel. I just think the crouching thing is unfair, due to communication with team, and/ or other freinds online.

Well true, but When I'm on PB servers I ussually don't see that, nor do we force them to crouch forever, we make them croutch to a specific area then they can stand.

Dracula
1 Jan 2009, 10:47pm
your sitting in front of computer...

If im not mistaken so are you

DoubleSb
1 Jan 2009, 10:52pm
If im not mistaken so are you

I sence flame war! :D
We needa post something up at Off- Topic for a flame war o.o

Harpr33t
8 Jan 2009, 04:31pm
Seriously the way the cts now run the server, the ts have no chance, I challenge any ao or bd to rebell when ur in half a cage surrounded by cts with m4s and awps, u will not get more than 15 feet from the cage.

tank40175
8 Jan 2009, 04:56pm
Not to mention crouching, all the time!! Trust me if Harpr33t says you can't rebel, THEN IT CANNOT BE DONE!! Hell it's even to the point that Bubbles don't play T anymore.

Caution
8 Jan 2009, 05:45pm
Hell it's even to the point that Bubbles don't play T anymore.

And that's some serious shit.

trakaill
8 Jan 2009, 05:46pm
dude I was near the top in the ranking and I dont ever play as a ct reason being..I always start the rebelion and if you ask around you'll see that my score as a t was 90% of the time positve and on top of the list, i know about being a T...now I dont play these server anymore but when I complain people dont care maybe if more people do the AO's BD's will care..cause right now the servers are shitty and playing T is no fun and near impossible...

but hey..

JUST REBEL!!!

Toxin
8 Jan 2009, 08:06pm
Who cares? It"s a game, more specifically it's roleplaying. I tell the T's to keep crouching the whole time, and somehow some one CT is always going to fuck up the whole team.

You don't like it? Rebel! Like ya'll always say "They ain't stopping all of us"

Harpr33t
9 Jan 2009, 10:23am
Who cares? It"s a game, more specifically it's roleplaying. I tell the T's to keep crouching the whole time, and somehow some one CT is always going to fuck up the whole team.

I'm on my phone rite now but if I wasn't iwould upload demo how the gameplay is on the server. To make a comment like that toxin u actually have to play on the server.

trakaill
9 Jan 2009, 11:50am

sorry but thats excactly what the problem is..the fact thats its role play doesnt excuse the fact that ct's ruin the game play and do what ever they want...
this is retarded and the next one that says its role play we dont care just rebel..just refrain from posting and and go play T for a while in the server then come back and give me that bull shit...
I hardly ever see any BD's in there and really they are the only ones that can change shit..
I dont know which AO is taking care of these server maybe he could do something..or just remove the electric maps at least on one server cause we spend hours on it and now it has become hours of gayness..I dont understand why nobody wants to do anything about it..
Just put the server back to the way it was before...
-Use warning shoots
- Dont force T's to swim
- dont restrain T's in very small areas..such as half the cage, inside the pool

Dracula
9 Jan 2009, 12:51pm
sorry but thats excactly what the problem is..the fact thats its role play doesnt excuse the fact that ct's ruin the game play and do what ever they want...
this is retarded and the next one that says its role play we dont care just rebel..just refrain from posting and and go play T for a while in the server then come back and give me that bull shit...
I hardly ever see any BD's in there and really they are the only ones that can change shit..
I dont know which AO is taking care of these server maybe he could do something..or just remove the electric maps at least on one server cause we spend hours on it and now it has become hours of gayness..I dont understand why nobody wants to do anything about it..
Just put the server back to the way it was before...
-Use warning shoots
- Dont force T's to swim
- dont restrain T's in very small areas..such as half the cage, inside the pool

none of those were ever rules because they were never in the MOTD its just more admins making up rules....

Also mabey the reason people play Electirc for hours of "gayness" is mabey because they like it or its a good map just mabey.

i shot the sheriff
9 Jan 2009, 02:32pm
all I can say is, the all the time crouching rule is really fucking lame. it penalizes people who don't have mics, and interferes with planning rebellions through team text chat.

bottom line: T's need to be able to type whenever they want, and they need to be able to do it without getting their heads blown off.

trakaill
9 Jan 2009, 04:08pm
none of those were ever rules because they were never in the MOTD its just more admins making up rules....

Also mabey the reason people play Electirc for hours of "gayness" is mabey because they like it or its a good map just mabey.

If you have nothing relevant here gtfo kkthxbai

There's been people a lot more important than you that have noticed what I have stated above..

So yeah what I colored red shows you are the biggest tool around this thread..

you like to bash my posts well ..all I have to say is f you!!:clap:

-rep your so COOL..I want to be just like you.. idiot!

Caution
9 Jan 2009, 04:45pm

So because team killing isn't in the MOTD it's allowed? Or is that just me making up the rule?

Free nading isn't either, free shooting is, but not nading. So don't say that "Because it isn't in the MOTD it's not a rule."

LMFAO I feel the same exact way.

Dracula
9 Jan 2009, 04:49pm
If you have nothing relevant here gtfo kkthxbai

There's been people a lot more important than you that have noticed what I have stated above..

So yeah what I colored red shows you are the biggest tool around this thread..

you like to bash my posts well ..all I have to say is f you!!:clap:

What ive colored in blue shows what i care about what you just said.

Also fuck you right back.

trakaill
9 Jan 2009, 05:27pm
IMA TELL YOU A BIG SECRET DONT TELL ANYONE K?

there this thing that intelligent people use, called common sense.. think about it sometimes

and since its a role play server you'd think people use it... Do you see t's croutching in real prison, playing dumb death game, forced in the pool...yeah..no..

and these rules im talking about are common sense and were actually followed and when BD's would come in they'd by them as well....

so you dont know what your talking about.. so about you just getout on this thread and let it to the people who care.. huh

What ive colored in blue shows what i care about what you just said.

Also fuck you right back.

oh and by the way that didnt mean anything...and you colored it red but then that might explain everything else..how about you change your sig and quote your self in there...

tank40175
9 Jan 2009, 05:40pm
The fact of the matter is, CT's are allowed to give stupid orders, and it is ruining gameplay. They are restricting the map. Crouching is becoming a real problem! The camping can be dealt with. Going by Deathnotes for T kills is stopping the action. Certian maps are fail due to this. Others are just impossible for CT. The biggest problem is AO/ BD's that see these posts all the time and still do nothing to fix it. Or they just don't read them, and say PB is just a headache and we would remove it if it wasn't for server attendance.

Caution
9 Jan 2009, 07:09pm
The biggest problem is AO/ BD's that see these posts all the time and still do nothing to fix it.

Well, I guess it can be a headache and shit after repeated complaints about the rules in PB. I personally think that the SA's who play prison break and the higher ups need to take 20 or so minutes and discuss the rules that are currently "in effect."

trakaill
10 Jan 2009, 02:53pm
QFT..if we have a meeting and discuss these for a while. I would love for blank to be there as he played in there! Im sure we could come down to something meaningful..
I think the right way to do this is have it madatory for the AO, BD..and only for SA's who play in there a lot!