PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2 Server

Eagle576
28 Dec 2008, 06:37pm
Hi, guys im new here im 13 yrs old i just saw you guys dont have a Tf2 server and im pretty sure alot of you play it so just asking how come not a Tf2 server if you do make it cp_orange_x3 best map (capture the flag) basicly:shocked: so it's just an idea

LVG
28 Dec 2008, 06:39pm
We've had one it didn't work out its gone now.

tank40175
28 Dec 2008, 09:46pm
Used to... Wish we still had, just started playing it about a month ago. So I have to play on someone elses. =(

Matt.
29 Dec 2008, 01:36am
There were too many problems with hosting it, I'm sure a lot of people want it back.

Henrik
29 Dec 2008, 03:10am
+ it was goldrush 24/7. I was tired of the server

juku
29 Dec 2008, 04:21am
Main problem was keeping people on the servers. It went pretty well in the beginning for warpath but fell out of popularity pretty soon. In the end lack of players.

GrayFox
29 Dec 2008, 05:41am
Used to... Wish we still had, just started playing it about a month ago. So I have to play on someone elses. =(

I play, its pretty much all I play right now on PC. CS has just lost interest for the moment.

LVG
29 Dec 2008, 06:21am
+ it was goldrush 24/7. I was tired of the server

It was actually 24/7 Warpath the Title was Goldrush but the map was always on Warpath so how can you get tired of goldrush when it was warpath?

Itch
29 Dec 2008, 07:42am
I miss the old TF2 server..
I miss the orange_zig_zag map was great for long grueling trench warfare.

I think there were a few problems.. Keeping it 32 slots was a pain due to annoying limitations in the game. Not impossible, but a pain.

Keeping the server full was also difficult.

I wish we would bring it back.. I'm just not sure it would be popular enough.

Smallsasaurus
29 Dec 2008, 09:21am
I play, its pretty much all I play right now on PC. CS has just lost interest for the moment.

I'm with you Gray, CS:S is great, but I've switched over to TF2 and L4D for now. Shame we could never keep the TF2 server here full enough to make it worthwhile to keep, but there are plenty of other good TF2 servers out there, so its not the end of the world.