PDA

View Full Version : Wow... What has happened?

Loganator456
28 Dec 2008, 03:38pm
What happened to all of the Zombie servers? There used to be a lot more than 3, and they are missed....

Also, we need to bring back the Zombie Hell server. :usa2:

Toxin
28 Dec 2008, 04:37pm
Hell, I don't know how long you were away from the forums, but the Servers were put off to fix them / completely rebuild them. Should't take them too long anymore.

Loganator456
28 Dec 2008, 06:38pm
Wow, I guess I missed that.... LMAO!

:embarrest::embarrest::embarrest::embarrest::embar rest::embarrest::embarrest:

Shadowex3
28 Dec 2008, 08:54pm
Afaik they're doing major server work to try to fix the lag. All the zombie servers and the minigames server crashed and dissapeared completely for ~5-10 minutes a few days ago.

Henrik
29 Dec 2008, 03:06am
the zombie hell server was empty 24/7 no1 played. So it was removed. My opnion is not to bring it back

I would more like a eu escape

Shadowex3
29 Dec 2008, 06:11am
I second a EuroEscape, that way the ping cap on Escape1 can be lowered to ~150ish.

Toxin
29 Dec 2008, 07:31am
I second a EuroEscape, that way the ping cap on Escape1 can be lowered to ~150ish.

That is not a real option, european player want to play with their american friends or the other way around, so if there was to be a server added, the ping cap should not go lower than maybe about 200.

Sandstorm
29 Dec 2008, 10:39am
1) I always played Zombie Hell. And tbh its better with a near empty server because when the server was full it was too easy, so don't let apprearances fool you. The erver was at its best with about 3-6 players.

2) No euro escape, last time we got a dedi for that almost no one wanted to play in it so it had like 10-14 people max. Too expensive to just get an escape server.

Daze
29 Dec 2008, 10:44am
Why do you need a dedicated server to run an Escape server ?

Too expensive to just get an escape server.

There's already been discussion about this, myself and a few others offered to pay the money needed to make the server reality but nothing was done..

Mammal
29 Dec 2008, 10:48am
Why do you need a dedicated server to run an Escape server ?

There's already been discussion about this, myself and a few others offered to pay the money needed to make the server reality but nothing was done..

As I have said, surley there are enough european admins and supporters paying to justify a euro server?
There MUST be enough money from EU to pay for one server...

trakaill
29 Dec 2008, 11:31am
no cause if we give them an EU server than others will want a specific server than it will be chaos!!

Mammal
29 Dec 2008, 12:39pm
no cause if we give them an EU server than others will want a specific server than it will be chaos!!

Yes, because we have a large playerbase in the antartic that once an EU server is given will want their own server...

There isn't really any other continent that could deserve a server as much as europe, there are lots of players here that deserve to have a server with low ping to play on.

Eldest
9 Jan 2009, 02:58pm
I'm going to say NO, cause that's what L4D is for^^

Henrik
9 Jan 2009, 03:40pm
SG have 10 servers form usa in css. We only want 1 server