PDA

View Full Version : Week 16 (oh boy oh boy)

GrayFox
28 Dec 2008, 09:36am
Sorry Raven, but one of us is going to be very unhappy today. Ravens are taking on Jacksonville, and Patriots need the Jaguars to win. Unless of course, the Jets don't just give up their game if they see that we've won ours.

And I mistyped that title.

Xtrm
28 Dec 2008, 10:32am
This is week 17.

But anyways I got money on the Jets Dolphins game so I'm hoping Miami can pull through. And I would like to see my Bears kick Huston's ass.

Determined2Win
28 Dec 2008, 01:42pm
Good luck next year Bills...Maybe next year we will have a working Offensive line.

Zargotelc
28 Dec 2008, 04:13pm
Dallas is quite possibly the worst team in the NFC East.

Can't even beat the Eagles...a team the Redskins swept the series from.

Xtrm
28 Dec 2008, 08:02pm
FUCK NO MY BEARS LOST :rant:.

But Dolphins won! I won both my bets over break so $120 for me when I get back to school :dance:.

Italian Jew
28 Dec 2008, 08:27pm
Dallas is quite possibly the worst team in the NFC East.

Can't even beat the Eagles...a team the Redskins swept the series from.

Yet the Skins lost to the Bengals and now to the 49ers.

You are forgetting the mantra of any given Sunday. One week does not determine the next in all cases.

At the end, you can look only at the Win/Loss record, and the worst in the NFC East belongs to the Redskins. However, with that record, you could be a competitor for an AFC or NFC West Division title. Go figure

I am rooting for the Dolphins now. From 1-15 to AFC East Champions; what a turn of events. Good job on the Tuna and Crew's part.

GrayFox
28 Dec 2008, 09:22pm
I don't even want to talk about it.

Zero001
29 Dec 2008, 08:19am
I told you'll I wasn't worried about the Patriots.

Dolphins are the new AFC East Champs :clap:

It's on Ravens :fencing:

IMO the two most dangerous teams in the playoffs are the Eagles and Chargers. They are playing a strong finish and the Eagles in particular look like the Giants did last year.

... and excuse us IJ, but the AFC isn't bad. The Redskins record would've only been competitive in the AFC West, and even then the Chargers aren't as bad as their record says.

Patriots, congratulations on losing to the Chargers in week 6 giving the Dolphins the better conference record :usa2:

raven maniac
29 Dec 2008, 09:37am
I told you'll I wasn't worried about the Patriots.

Dolphins are the new AFC East Champs :clap:

It's on Ravens :fencing:

IMO the two most dangerous teams in the playoffs are the Eagles and Chargers. They are playing a strong finish and the Eagles in particular look like the Giants did last year.

... and excuse us IJ, but the AFC isn't bad. The Redskins record would've only been competitive in the AFC West, and even then the Chargers aren't as bad as their record says.

Patriots, congratulations on losing to the Chargers in week 6 giving the Dolphins the better conference record :usa2:

Good luck to you Zero! It's going to be 1 hell of a game. Regardless of who's the winner, I'll be rooting for the victor.

Italian Jew
29 Dec 2008, 11:55am

I was talking about the AFC West and NFC West. I didn't feel like typing West twice.

MasterkennyG
29 Dec 2008, 12:21pm
go saints
even though they probably wont make the playoffs

matt 187
29 Dec 2008, 01:45pm
go dolphins!!!!!

GrayFox
29 Dec 2008, 02:07pm
go dolphins!!!!!

Fair-weather fan, now that the cowboys blew it completely . But atleast Mangini got fired, now we won't have to hear from him. And I'm glad that Pennington beat the Jets, just because they threw him away. Brady will be back next year, and you all just watch out then.

Zero001
29 Dec 2008, 03:04pm
Cassel or Brady? Which one is it gonna be? One of them is gone next year. It'll be funny if they end up a Jet, but any team that gets the other is lucky. Just imagine Brady as Lion. I can see NE trading him for a first round pick considering how well Cassel did and Brady's questionable knee.

The Ravens and Dolphins are the dogs of the AFC considering the other teams that made the playoffs. It'll be fun watching one of them work the playoff latter.

GrayFox
29 Dec 2008, 06:32pm
New England clearly isn't going to trade him, even if hes out next year. If Brady's well enough to play, then Cassels out. I don't like Cassel much anyways, so I won't be sad to see him go. Once when WBCN up here (the radio that plays the Pats games) asked him for a 5 second "Hey this is Matt Cassel" thing before he was a starter, he said "I don't do radio." So, him and his attitude are not one that I very much care for.

Zero001
29 Dec 2008, 06:40pm
New England clearly isn't going to trade him, even if hes out next year. If Brady's well enough to play, then Cassels out. I don't like Cassel much anyways, so I won't be sad to see him go. Once when WBCN up here (the radio that plays the Pats games) asked him for a 5 second "Hey this is Matt Cassel" thing before he was a starter, he said "I don't do radio." So, him and his attitude are not one that I very much care for.

So he's a douche just like his coach.

If the Pats don't play it right or they could end up paying Cassel $14 million to sit on the bench. Money that could be used on the aging defense.

CandleJack
2 Jan 2009, 11:08pm
well here in chicago we r sadened by the bears lose to the rams, but has anyone noticed the pitiful lions went 0-16. that is just awful their coach got fired (no big suprise) and i think a few years ago were looking to hire him for a spot on our coaching staff!!!!

btw anyone else notice the broncos coach got the sack as well?