PDA

View Full Version : SG Advisors - Guide Community Development

Red
28 Dec 2008, 01:51am
CAs (Community Advisors) are primarily comprised of members that have been around long enough to know what makes a community good, and/or are solid members.

As such it's only fair that CAs be allowed to contribute to the development of the community and have a more influential role via submitting good ideas for communal growth.

We want to make the CA's voices heard and have come up with guidelines that will allow this to happen.

In this order:

1. CA will offer a "suggested idea" in the Proposal Section of the CA forum. This proposal will include a poll and open discussion for all advisors. ("Open for voting" prefix will be added)

2. After ONE WEEK if the poll has a majority YES vote then they will need to get TWO AOs to sign off on the "suggested idea." ("AO Approved" Prefix will be added)

3. The BD group will then implement the "suggested idea" or have the option to VETO the bill. (Applied or BD Veto prefix will be added)

*There is no limitations on the number or type of suggestions you make. The only limitation will be if you can actually get your idea passed through the advisory board.

**This process will occur in the Community Advisor forum section exclusive to CAs and higher.

Justice...
28 Dec 2008, 02:11am
gimme access to CA section nao!!
nah, but ok, good to know, i think.. :P

phatman76
28 Dec 2008, 02:46am
I approve! A great way for CA's to not just be crotchety old people, but crotchety old people with the illusion of a purpose!

:]

but seriously, we should euthanize them...

LVG
28 Dec 2008, 03:52am
Loud and clear Red

Ambulancia
28 Dec 2008, 04:10am
I approve! A great way for CA's to not just be crotchety old people, but crotchety old people with the illusion of a purpose!

/me slays phatman76

;]

Lux
28 Dec 2008, 05:10am
Sounds like a good idea, and sure the CA's have loads of ideas :happy:

Svendy
28 Dec 2008, 07:08am
oh noes are you saying amby has to work? i dont think he can handel it :P
but yeah good idea

andre1028
28 Dec 2008, 07:47am
So I'm guessing we're a Semi-Republic now.

Shabby
28 Dec 2008, 11:52am
this means reguar admins get less to say ;/

DAmnittttt!

broncoty
28 Dec 2008, 12:52pm

lol+rep

and sounds like a kool idea

mNote
28 Dec 2008, 01:41pm
Sounds like a good idea, and sure the CA's have loads of ideas :happy:

Yup, we're going to start a mega runescape clan of level 150's and pwn the revenants in the wilderness

Suri
28 Dec 2008, 02:45pm
this means reguar admins get less to say ;/

I don't think thats the case at all. You still have a voice. Heck Paul as a SA got servers created so i would say his voice was heard.

But if you want to believe that I am sorry.

Toxin
28 Dec 2008, 04:20pm
In this order:
1. CA will offer a "suggested idea" in the Proposal Section of the CA forum. This proposal will include a poll and open discussion for all advisor's. ("Open for voting" prefix will be added)

2. After ONE WEEK if the poll has a majority YES vote then they will need to get TWO AOs to sign off on the "suggested idea." ("AO Approved" Prefix will be added)

3. The BD group will then implement the "suggested idea" or have the option to VETO the bill. (Applied or BD Veto prefix will be added)

Sounds almost like the Congress of the United States Government. Very neat in my opinion :)

Matt.
29 Dec 2008, 12:42am
This will be a great way to get everyones opinion and stay organized. Also what you can do if you are a reg is let us know an idea and if one of us likes it we can add it to the suggestions and let you know how it goes.

Red
29 Dec 2008, 12:58am
This will be a great way to get everyones opinion and stay organized. Also what you can do if you are a reg is let us know an idea and if one of us likes it we can add it to the suggestions and let you know how it goes.

Now we're going to have e-lobbyists lol

Matt.
29 Dec 2008, 01:44am
Now we're going to have e-lobbyists lol

Only for the weak minded.