PDA

View Full Version : enable vote(kick/ban) on breakfloor

hellfury
26 Dec 2008, 09:47pm
The reason that i am suggesting that this be enabled is that there are rarely ever any admins on breakfloor which is a server where a lot of TKing, mic spamming, and general rule breaking happens. Due to the fact that there are rarely ever any admins on this server it always ends with one player pissing everyone off until they leave. Also I personally have had to report a few people for rule breaking on this server which the banning is not done fast enough(no offense to the admins) and the player still ends up ruining everyones good time. Due to these reasons it is up to the gaming community on the server to help enforce these rules but that can not be done if vote ban and kick are not enabled. I really do hope that these get enabled on breakfloor. Thanks in advance for reading this and any support/input from active players on that server would be appreciated. Thanks.

~~~He||fury~~~

broncoty
29 Dec 2008, 10:38pm
good idea.

Bump

mNote
30 Dec 2008, 12:05am
I agree.

Caution
30 Dec 2008, 12:45am
I don't get why it isn't in all the servers.

mNote
30 Dec 2008, 01:52am
I don't get why it isn't in all the servers.

It could easily be abused by a bunch of clans whose goal is to grief on the servers.

Red
30 Dec 2008, 08:11am
It could easily be abused by a bunch of clans whose goal is to grief on the servers.

This.

It has already happened numerous times on our servers.

Justice...
30 Dec 2008, 09:44am
i dont support, really. Its easy to accidently TK, and people will voteban before you can say WTF

MasterkennyG
30 Dec 2008, 11:27am
but i still agree.. now im gunna go play some breakfloor right now..

lol:bigsmile: