PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Bob 2

Mercy
26 Dec 2008, 06:42am
On this map, only 18 people can play, so there are always two people in spectate, I was wondering if someone can edit it and make two more playable spots if it is possible because it does get annoying, and the map is so fun that people that play don't want to leave so the psectates have to wait there for ages.

trakaill
26 Dec 2008, 07:09am
true that...Paul get to work christmas is over...or someone else..TCP!!! someone please

SpikedRocker
26 Dec 2008, 07:34am
I think the biggest problem with getting someone to edit the map is its gonna fuck over all the moving stuff and cause big problems in the long run. I'll have to look into the future of this map.

Paul
26 Dec 2008, 12:11pm
This map fills the server up for hours upon hours, and if you ask me the minigames server is our most popular server. I've contacted the map maker but he wont reply, I really dont want to take this map off because its missing 2 slots.

Mercy
26 Dec 2008, 03:13pm
Well I never asked for it to be removed, i was just wondering if it is possible to add the 2 slots. If it is not possible, then it's better to have the map with 2 slots missing then to take it off, the map really does get a lot of people in.

Paul
26 Dec 2008, 03:23pm
I've added a person who I belive to be the map maker, ill talk to him when he comes online to see if its him and if it is, I will see if he would edit the map.

Paul
26 Dec 2008, 03:31pm
It turned out to be the map maker, he is going to add 2 more slots onto the map and pm me when its done.

Xtrm
26 Dec 2008, 03:38pm
This map fills the server up for hours upon hours, and if you ask me the minigames server is our most popular server. I've contacted the map maker but he wont reply, I really dont want to take this map off because its missing 2 slots.

One of the admins was talking about a 24/7 Bob2 server. I don't know what happened to the idea. But with that you don't have to worry about people complaining about it on the minigame server.

Mercy
26 Dec 2008, 03:47pm
No 24/7 bob2 would be horrible, 2 or 3 hours is the maximum time most of the people would want to spend on it and the map is on most of the time anyway so yeah.

Hiphopopotomus
26 Dec 2008, 06:49pm
Ugh i hate bob....specially when you get real far and the server is full and an admin or supporter joins and you get kicked :(

Mercy
26 Dec 2008, 08:10pm
Ugh i hate bob....specially when you get real far and the server is full and an admin or supporter joins and you get kicked :(

And then you join back but you have to wait in spec =(

zapper
26 Dec 2008, 09:03pm
theres no need to remove bob2 from the server
people like maps like that and people join it which will keep our server alive.
It shouldnt be remove just cause it will leave 2 players in spec + if paul speaks with the creator and he adds 2 extra slot for the map it will be perfect ^^ and there would be no reason to remove it.

Troy
26 Dec 2008, 11:14pm
Sorry hiphopopotumus.. Lol, it's a great map, people love it. Mercy isn't saying he wants the map to be removed, he's saying that some one needs to edit the map so 20 players can play in it. :bigsmile:

Mercy
27 Dec 2008, 09:02am
theres no need to remove bob2 from the server
people like maps like that and people join it which will keep our server alive.
It shouldnt be remove just cause it will leave 2 players in spec + if paul speaks with the creator and he adds 2 extra slot for the map it will be perfect ^^ and there would be no reason to remove it.

This thread is asking to add the two spots and i no where near asked to remove it, is it really that hard to see it :/?

zapper
27 Dec 2008, 11:39am
This thread is asking to add the two spots and i no where near asked to remove it, is it really that hard to see it :/?
YES :)
i,ve been too close to the tv playing ghwt im kinda blind :/

TopCat
29 Dec 2008, 05:17am

Oh man I agree... that's not fair.:rant:

Paul
29 Dec 2008, 07:48am
Oh man I agree... that's not fair.:rant:

It's also not fair on supports/ admins who pay money towards the community, to have to wait to get it :toung:

CandleJack
2 Jan 2009, 10:56pm
i really wish this map was never made it is impossible. even though the lag issue was solved, many ppl still cant get past lvl one! and also this map is only chosen via the 1 spammers for rtv adn next map votes. if we could get rid of this map al together the minigames server would be easier to play in knowing some one spammers will not spam into this hell

SpikedRocker
4 Jan 2009, 10:49am
I beleive this and the other bob was removed.