PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Remove Dm_tetris from minigames?

Paul
25 Dec 2008, 10:14am
Post your thoughts and comments on dm_tetris map, if it should be removed or stay.

Thanks, Paul.

Tcp-Kill
25 Dec 2008, 10:47am
Personally, i think it is quite fun, but i can see how it is a problem and i think that it would be best to remove it. It is good, gets boring QUICK.

Hiphopopotomus
25 Dec 2008, 12:16pm
I liked the other version of tetris wayyy more but that one does get everyone angry because they dont want to knife or other various reasons....I say it goes.

Mercy
25 Dec 2008, 01:34pm
The map is horrible in my opinion, the only time people like it is when they get in for the first round and hear the music and they say the map is awesome, but then everyone gets bored and pissed because they always dies

Caution
25 Dec 2008, 02:40pm
The only way i can enjoy playing this map is if people don't knife each other. I recently just got Spiked to remove the grenades...what a pain in the ass that was, it wasn't even playable. If there was a script or something we could run so that nobody spawns with knifes, i would like it to stay. If not, then i say it should GTFO.

PVT.Snowball
25 Dec 2008, 06:59pm
Take it off!! Or make a rule about Killing!

Justice...
26 Dec 2008, 12:37am
REMOF EET!

damn killing bees!
remove or add soccer mod on it, so people cant kill you =D only blocks

Matt.
27 Dec 2008, 12:06am
We need to have the map edited. At least make it so there are no nades or knifes. Other then that it would be a good map.

Paul
27 Dec 2008, 08:32am
Removed.