PDA

View Full Version : Owen Wilson's Suicide Attempt

Matt.
27 Aug 2007, 06:42pm
Here is the article

August 27, 2007 03:25pm

HOLLYWOOD star Owen Wilson has been rushed to hospital after cutting his wrists and taking a lot of pills during a suicide attempt at his Santa Monica house, according to the National Enquirer and Star Magazine.

The report claims that he was discovered by a family member who summoned help.

Police and an ambulance responded to a 911 call from Owen's house around noon on Sunday and witnesses claims that his wrist was sutured and bandaged at the hospital.

Gossip website TMZ released this statement from Santa Monica Police:

"On Sunday Aug. 26. 2007 at 12.10pm officers from the Santa Monica Police Department responded to a medical assistance call from the Santa Monica Fire Department at the 900 block of 23rd Street.

The person was transported to a local hospital where they are being treated." TMZ has learned the 911 call came in at 11.59am to the L.A. Fire Department.

National Enquirer editor-in-chief David Perel tells gossip website PerezHilton.com:

“Owen Wilson has now been transferred from St. John’s to another Los Angeles area hospital. His brothers Andrew and Luke are with him.

“Andrew found him after the suicide attempt and called an ambulance. Both of Owen’s wrists were slashed superficially and Owen had taken an overdose of pills.

“Owen was found with a nearly empty bottle of pills next to him. He was at his house in Santa Monica.”

Wilson is in a stable condition.

Personally I think Owen is a great actor and I was shocked when I heard this. I heard he did it because he broke up with his girlfriend or something.

HankTheTank
27 Aug 2007, 08:03pm
:O:O *quintuple gasp!* tehzomg yeah i like owen too thatd be shitty if he died :O

Arc
27 Aug 2007, 10:22pm
He's the last person that I would ever suspect of trying to commit suicide.

HankTheTank
27 Aug 2007, 10:29pm
ffs matt :P i totally got you and matt187 mixed up again :PPP aaahahah

Matt.
28 Aug 2007, 08:23am
fuck...lol

HankTheTank
28 Aug 2007, 11:39am
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:'(:'(:'( I AM NOT A NUBLET!

matt 187
28 Aug 2007, 02:40pm
hehe im the better matt anyway :cool::fight:

Matt.
28 Aug 2007, 07:33pm
hehe im the better matt anyway :cool::fight:

WTF man. The name stealing didn't bother me until you started doing this.

HankTheTank
28 Aug 2007, 08:02pm
your both equily cool ;) and equally awesome ;) <3 both matts :)

matt 187
28 Aug 2007, 08:40pm
haha i just like saying that:rolleyes::D

Paladin
28 Aug 2007, 09:28pm
That's why your on the dense side 187. Saying that your the "Better Matt" insults the ZM Matt. My advice is drop that act altogether, because it definitly doesn't make you much more likeable. Also until you do drop the "your the better Matt," I refuse to call you Matt and will from now until further notice just refer to you as 187.

On topic: Owen Wilson was a decent actor, and I'm rather surprised he's the one who turns emo. I figured it'd be Ben Stiller who did.

Matt.
10 Oct 2007, 04:40pm
That's why your on the dense side 187. Saying that your the "Better Matt" insults the ZM Matt. My advice is drop that act altogether, because it definitly doesn't make you much more likeable. Also until you do drop the "your the better Matt," I refuse to call you Matt and will from now until further notice just refer to you as 187.

Verbally Owned.

:focus:

Owen Wilson is making a mental recovery but I still hope he's ok after this.

Spartan509
19 Dec 2007, 07:57pm
Wow...he was awesome in The Wedding Crashers.....damn.

Kennith
19 Dec 2007, 08:04pm
New people, quit bumping old topics.