PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] JEEP map

trakaill
23 Dec 2008, 08:42pm
Anybody for removal of this map....from minigames

On top of it being one of the dumbest map cause you can barely control the vehicules, or even run over people for that matters... today it was all fucked and the cars were flying, I guess the grav was messed up or something but yeah...

Most the round people just buy guns and shoot each other..we can do that on dust2..

Let me know what you think!!:usa2:

Dracula
23 Dec 2008, 08:58pm
This map is awsome easiest vehicles I have ever seen and a diffrent type of map.

Verdict = Keep

PotshotPolka
23 Dec 2008, 09:00pm
I was driving for about 5 seconds, then the vehicle simply flew into the air then I got awped. No fun.

Chêvouÿx
23 Dec 2008, 09:04pm
Remove :usa2:

jigglebelljr
23 Dec 2008, 11:03pm
Anybody for removal of this map....from minigames

On top of it being one of the dumbest map cause you can barely control the vehicules, or even run over people for that matters... today it was all fucked and the cars were flying, I guess the grav was messed up or something but yeah...

Most the round people just buy guns and shoot each other..we can do that on dust2..

Let me know what you think!!:usa2:

I completly agree i hate this map and i don't even think that this map is good engough for a retard. it is so cheep that you can run over people for fun one guy in exsmplr ren over 6 guys in one round i rest my case i think we should remove

trakaill
24 Dec 2008, 10:04am
To add to the crap yesterday I was in a vehicule which keeps your health at 100 btw and driving around then letting go of controls ak'ing people in the head and kept on doing that for like 3 rounds ..I was 18 and 3 before someone killed me I dont think thats fair but I was owning and a few others were doing it so it was my only survival option..

yet another reason to remove

Paul
24 Dec 2008, 10:07am
I'll take a look at the gravity settings.

Axel
24 Dec 2008, 10:50am
I was driving for about 5 seconds, then the vehicle simply flew into the air then I got awped. No fun.

AWP isn't on the map noob
So either you're lying or you got killed off another weapon
This map is good
You should have no kill on this map
And just drive around
I remember flying up a wall with Logan!
Was funny as hell
KEEP IT

Paul
24 Dec 2008, 10:53am
Was it just the car's floating, or were the players floating aswell?

SpikedRocker
24 Dec 2008, 11:15am
Sounds like the physics needs to be changed. There was a physics command attached but prolly got wiped out when we rebuilt the server. Paul check the fpsb posting of the map.

John Brown
24 Dec 2008, 12:21pm
Keep. ;)

Paul
24 Dec 2008, 12:41pm
This should be resolved. I had to add a physics pushscale setting to the mg_soccer map which affected all the others. The soccer map has now been removed, so this map should be fixed.

trakaill
24 Dec 2008, 12:57pm
Ill keep buying ak's and killing people then KTHXBYE