PDA

View Full Version : Napalm?

SuddenDeath
23 Dec 2008, 06:28am
Now I've been gone for a little awhile and NAPALM IS GONE?????

:shocked::rant::censored::frusty:

Paul
23 Dec 2008, 06:34am
It's been taken down for a while to get a revamp.

Jaffa
23 Dec 2008, 06:56am
Raven stole it and won't tell us where he hid it

Axel
23 Dec 2008, 09:23am
Now I've been gone for a little awhile and NAPALM IS GONE?????

:shocked::rant::censored::frusty:

Dude look for other threads that are similar
They posted one about this already lol
Taken off till Jan I do believe
Just wait :D
It'll return

SuddenDeath
23 Dec 2008, 04:57pm
Dude look for other threads that are similar
They posted one about this already lol
Taken off till Jan I do believe
Just wait :D
It'll return

That sounds like too much work when I can just as easily make a thread and get replies. :)

Shadowex3
23 Dec 2008, 06:39pm
Imho make Napalm "Zombie Professional" and crank up their HP into the double-digits.

SuddenDeath
23 Dec 2008, 07:48pm
Imho make Napalm "Zombie Professional" and crank up their HP into the double-digits.

Considering A zombies hp average is like what? between 2000-5000? So yeah.. lets crank up their hp into "double digits" which would consist from 10-99hp. That sounds like a winner. Go you!

phatman76
23 Dec 2008, 08:09pm
napalm is gone and the higher-ups won't bring it back for the forseeable future, it wasn't getting traffic anymore

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
23 Dec 2008, 11:59pm
?!?!!?:shocked: oh noez?

Shadowex3
24 Dec 2008, 05:03am
Considering A zombies hp average is like what? between 2000-5000? So yeah.. lets crank up their hp into "double digits" which would consist from 10-99hp. That sounds like a winner. Go you!

Which would put them, at absolute minimum, to requiring TWO humans with paras to kill one rather than letting one Parawhore guarantee himself a free kill.

Combatengineer
24 Dec 2008, 08:26am
napalm is gone and the higher-ups won't bring it back for the forseeable future, it wasn't getting traffic anymore

They already said it was coming back in January, that's pretty foreseeable.

zero
24 Dec 2008, 10:21am
They already said it was coming back in January, that's pretty foreseeable.

Hopefully, it will have players once it comes back online...

SuddenDeath
24 Dec 2008, 01:40pm

Thats VERY funny to me, That server got PLENTY of traffic. According to others it is coming back, so I'd like a bit more insight into this. Is it coming back or not?

raven maniac
24 Dec 2008, 04:48pm
Thats VERY funny to me, That server got PLENTY of traffic. According to others it is coming back, so I'd like a bit more insight into this. Is it coming back or not?

Yes, the Napalm will be returning shortly.

MoreThanAPumpkinEater
24 Dec 2008, 04:52pm
Well I think the more health a zombie has the better the fun until the fail comes in.

SoulKeeper
24 Dec 2008, 09:12pm
Raven stole it and won't tell us where he hid it

Its under the tree. :O

Harpr33t
25 Dec 2008, 12:43pm
so how does 1 become a reg since its down?

Shadowex3
25 Dec 2008, 04:27pm
Originally you played on the servers for long enough and had to be a cool enough person for an admin to consider you a server reg at which point if he hadn't given out his alotted 2 reg tags yet he could give you one.

Now, unless it's been changed again, you buy it by buying into some sort of digital pyramid scheme and signing your "points" over to SteamGamers.

Mammal
26 Dec 2008, 05:19am
Originally you played on the servers for long enough and had to be a cool enough person for an admin to consider you a server reg at which point if he hadn't given out his alotted 2 reg tags yet he could give you one.

Now, unless it's been changed again, you buy it by buying into some sort of digital pyramid scheme and signing your "points" over to SteamGamers.

As you said you used to be given it by admins, which I thinki worked, they may have been bribed, but it kept the numbers down, and kept it a priveliged respectable thing.
Then you had to get enough 'plinks' on the defuse server, which had no players, so they moved it to napalm. Which has closed. So there is no way, mabye ask someone high up very nicely :toung: