PDA

View Full Version : Jailbreak/Riotmod

Envy
23 Dec 2008, 01:02am
Well, jailbreak is a very fun MAP because it is not actually a mod but a map where the T's and CT's are required to follow specific orders. But they actually did come out with a mod now that prevents the Freekilling, and T's being killed in the crossfire crap, it's called riot mod it's EXACTLY the same as JB except you cant Kill the ct if they haven't picked up a gun or attacked a ct you can unload an AK clip into a T and they won't die.(Unless they attacked a CT or have a gun)

You guys should check it out http://www.riotmod.com/ you can download the mod at the website and they have an official server I have the IP somwhere just ask. Oh and it's still in it's beta testing but I'm sure they're still working on it, one more thing is that they used altered versions of electric large and removed the doors, and made a dispenser for guns which is a let down but if we just used the regular JB maps with the Riot Mod it would be an amazing combo

Justice...
23 Dec 2008, 01:27am
i want to kill the CTs! wtf? think u ment T but anyhow:
NO!
you are supposed to kill Ts for not following orders, and if this mod makes you unable to do that, its just shit. You got many reasons to kill a T, and it sounds like this mod makes you unable to do it, and very T favorized.

Mammal
23 Dec 2008, 04:30am
So I can just stand there, or run the armory and not get killed until I pick up a gun?
It also doesnt stop planting in any way...

Justice...
23 Dec 2008, 05:06am
So I can just stand there, or run the armory and not get killed until I pick up a gun?
It also doesnt stop planting in any way...

he said it!
also if you didnt understand my post ( i didnt)

easy example:
CT tells T to go to pool
T refuses
CT cant kill T because of the mod
T runs into armory
CT cant kill him
all Ts stand inside armory right next to the guns
CT cant kill them
T pick up a gun when 1 say "go"
T rape CT
MOD fails

SpikedRocker
23 Dec 2008, 07:47am
I've actually been looking for something like this, with out going to the page, I assume this is an event script of some sort. I might look into it and see if I can modify it to fit our needs. I agree though ignoring commands set by CT and the CT not punishing that is not good. See what I can look into on this. Thanks for the information though!

Envy
23 Dec 2008, 11:14am
Well I didnt actually think about the disobeying orders thing really haha, but if we could some how fix it it would be better than JB but for now i guess it isnt

tank40175
23 Dec 2008, 12:22pm
I like the idea, but does seem to have some possible issues. However, I think it's wrong for alot of orders CT give, and restricting play on maps to one room, or hallway. This would stop this BS. Make script to allow t's to be killed for going to close to armory. BTW, he said armory was replaced with dispenser, this keeps all T's from being able to all grab at once and rape the CT's, so this has been thought out to stop that from happening. We just have to make sure the maps we use with this mod have that feature, and problem solved. Any T's trying to use a dispenser would be raped before being able to aim gun, if CT's are paying attention. So the senario set out by justice could not happen.

SpikedRocker
23 Dec 2008, 12:25pm
The only thing envy when I click that link I can't find the script or mod for it...you know where on that site we can find it?