PDA

View Full Version : [Added] ba_jail_electric_razor_v2

CandleJack
22 Dec 2008, 05:31pm
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/72422

I play this map on the L5G server and it is really alot of fun. It has a HUGE soccer FIELD. A huge Pool. and more ways into the armory it is really alot of fun can we add this to the SG PB servers?

EDIT: also it has 2 vents into armory they both meet up at the armory. Also u can go int oa box and be teleported to the armory. VIP cell has individual cells ontop of it.

-iScout

Bullet Wound
22 Dec 2008, 05:41pm
I dunno iScout, its a cool map and all, personally i think there is too many ways to get around. And seeing as its such a small map ill list the ones i know of in the small area:

1. Pop machine teleports you to kitchen
2. Back of cage has path...think it goes to armory
3. Corner of large room has vent to the armory
4. Vent leading from pool to main room where cage is
5. And then there is the original vent in the cage that leads to armory

Sry dude just to many places on a small map to defend, only reason it works in [L5G] is there are usually even teams.

That and the fact that i think you only like that map is because of the one way wall you can camp behind :toung:

CandleJack
22 Dec 2008, 05:42pm
actually there is no vent leading to pool from the cage. it is the orignal vent but this is a fun map because of all the stuff u can do. i think if we give it a try ppl like it alot more than the original electric

Jaffa
24 Dec 2008, 08:35am
I played this map a bit with axel, whyso, maverick, iscout, and thought it looked good. Currently on eletric there are too many times when cts just force ts into one place where they can't escape, but the extra vents/teleports help to balance, plus the new pool and soccer field are awesome

whysopro
24 Dec 2008, 08:38am
Ive played it, the map looks good and isnt really hard to defend for Ct's, Just 1 or 2 coverting the vents is enough, the map ROCKS!:usa2:

Axel
24 Dec 2008, 08:55am
I played this map a bit with axel, whyso, maverick, iscout, and thought it looked good. Currently on eletric there are too many times when cts just force ts into one place where they can't escape, but the extra vents/teleports help to balance, plus the new pool and soccer field are awesome

You freekilled me on this you faggot rofl
I suggest we put this on one of the map rotations and get rid of electric large
This can replace it!!
Good idea?
Don't reject it until you play it...

Jaffa
24 Dec 2008, 09:08am
It was an accident :D

Axel
24 Dec 2008, 09:11am
It was an accident :D

you threw a pistol on me and killed me
LIER!

Jaffa
24 Dec 2008, 09:15am
I accidently threw the pistol at you when you weren't afk :P

trakaill
24 Dec 2008, 10:00am
maps with to many teleporter and secrates are lame..Ima vote for no..

Jaffa
24 Dec 2008, 10:52am
have you played it trakill?

CandleJack
24 Dec 2008, 11:03am
lol jaffa i was about to say that. tra add me to freinds and i will invite u to the server i play on that has it. u will love it

Mercy
25 Dec 2008, 01:36pm
Should try it out imo, awsome map, if people start complaining about it then just take it off, so simple -.^

whysopro
29 Dec 2008, 01:06am
So... Can any AO/BD Approve this already? =D, Map = Epic Win!

Justice...
29 Dec 2008, 01:39am
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

this version is horrible! HORRIBLE I TELL YOU!
do not add it, if so, add it on mutiny! dont change uprising's maplist!!

Caution
29 Dec 2008, 03:18am
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

this version is horrible! HORRIBLE I TELL YOU!
do not add it, if so, add it on mutiny! dont change uprising's maplist!!

Wait but how do you really feel about it? :toung:

I think it's a fun map, but i also like the current one too. Maybe we could do a trial period with that map, and if more people like it then just ditch the one we have now.

tank40175
29 Dec 2008, 05:04am
Sounds like it would fix the problem of being stuck to one area all the time. The current map is VERY lame for this reason. I say give it a try.

Modgers1
3 Jan 2009, 01:34pm
Added to Uprising. Thanks for the suggestion!

-Modgers

Justice...
3 Jan 2009, 01:47pm
Booo! this map is more T sided than Alcatraz! get alcatraz on the top 5!!!

CandleJack
3 Jan 2009, 01:51pm
ZOMG THANK YOU MOdGERS!

Daze
3 Jan 2009, 02:09pm
Just played it and I can honestly say this map is atrocious, it totally ruins the perfect gameplay of electric_large_spfix by adding at least 4 new secret ways to guns. All the CT's can do is try and keep all the T's in the centre of the map because of how easy it is to take a teleport/secret passage to a gun. It completely cancels out the ability to free roam because of that. Needs to be removed.

CandleJack
3 Jan 2009, 02:17pm
no it doesnt give it chance he started a vote to go to the orignal large and it was decided to saty in razor by a huge number like 14 or 16 to 7 votes.

CandleJack
3 Jan 2009, 02:18pm
you can free roam just guard the big cage one ct kept making u go to the centre for osme stupid reason

Mercy
3 Jan 2009, 02:25pm
This map is actually good for a change, in every other map we always get sent to one place, electric large is the cage/pool, messiah or w/e it is called is the pool, repus is the boxing ring, foxriver is the cage, in electric razor the ts can actually do something for a change and actually rebel much eaiser as they have more options to chose from, all other maps is just one which is rushing, so this map is one of the best in my opinion.

Jaffa
3 Jan 2009, 05:59pm
cts just need to be competant :P