PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Card

StrykerSwat
20 Dec 2008, 08:38pm
Okay no this is not a new graphics card

but i want ur opinion if this is a good card to play on games

http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4209965&Sku=P450-9830

and what game do u think i should get for PC since my bro might buy me a PS3 after next week

a multiplayer one

i was either thinking Fallout 3,CoD:WaW

any other ones

Zero001
20 Dec 2008, 08:42pm
The 9800GT is a good choice at the $100 price range.

Toxin
21 Dec 2008, 05:41am
I sorta suck at those things. So first of all, does every graphic card fit in every computer? How about the CPU and RAM and stuff, anybody has a nice tutorial for me?

Tcp-Kill
21 Dec 2008, 07:27am
I sorta suck at those things. So first of all, does every graphic card fit in every computer? How about the CPU and RAM and stuff, anybody has a nice tutorial for me?

Not every card, the newer ones (computers) have PCI(i think) or PCI-X which is any of the newer cards, but i think PC's from 04 have PCI slots.

trakaill
21 Dec 2008, 08:23am
Great card for the price..you should be able to run most game with decent graphic. People will come in here and tell you it sucks but they dont realize that not everybody has 2k to spend in a computer. im satisfied with my old 8600 GTS..
Its a big card tho if you box is not in the medium/tall or tall category it wont fit. I have a medium one even on the small side and the 8600 barely fits..