20 Dec 2008, 06:48pm
Pokemon should go crawl under a rock and disapear...like tcp

Justice...
20 Dec 2008, 07:04pm
NOOOOOOOO POKEMON MUST STAY!! LESS MOVIES THO BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VENUSAUR used RAZOR LEAF!

Desum
20 Dec 2008, 07:06pm
Oh noz o.o We are blasting off again...and again...and again...and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... [Coffee Brake For A Gym Battle]... and again... and again... and again...

Heck no, what kind of idiot would think that over 500 episodes of that is repetitive?

Justice...
20 Dec 2008, 07:19pm
Oh noz o.o We are blasting off again...and again...and again...and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... [Coffee Brake For A Gym Battle]... and again... and again... and again...

Heck no, what kind of idiot would think that over 500 episodes of that is repetitive?

because its epic

nah just joking, but there isnt many shows that are not repetetive :) Try to name some

Desum
20 Dec 2008, 07:23pm
Well, Pokemon takes repetitive to the extreme... Back when i was a child i can't remember a single episode where Team Rocket didn't try to steal the little mouse thing then go "We're blasting off again!"

Justice...
20 Dec 2008, 07:26pm
Well, Pokemon takes repetitive to the extreme... Back when i was a child i can't remember a single episode where Team Rocket didn't try to steal the little mouse thing then go "We're blasting off again!"

yea agreed, but kids like that. Its a show mainly for kids (under 12 years of age) and if its gonna be new characters all the time the lil kids get confused :P Also they get blasted off because it has to end good !

Lux
21 Dec 2008, 08:50am
What makes this any worse than the other anime's???

REALLY!

Zargotelc
21 Dec 2008, 10:46am
I used to watch that stuff...but then it got dumb after the add-on "Johto" shit , I don't even know if they have new episodes of Pokemon anymore. Every episode it's just the same , Team Rocket comes , tries to steal [insert rare pokemon] and then Ash and co try to stop him.

It's all about Doraemon now ;)

| Exit Wound |
21 Dec 2008, 01:54pm
lol pokemon is old now and is jst bad

Axel
21 Dec 2008, 08:03pm
Pokemon should go crawl under a rock and disapear...like tcp

Well you say that
It's creators are famous...
You have done... what?
NOTHING
you can hardly call a program crap when it is clearly successful...
as for TCP
I am in agreement there =D

Repus
22 Dec 2008, 12:46am
I quit that when those new pokemon's came.

Xtrm
22 Dec 2008, 06:38pm
Pokemon is an anime?

What's the difference between cartoon and anime?

Chęvou˙x
22 Dec 2008, 07:34pm
We're debating over Pokemon?

How low have our standards come down to? :ohwell::suspicious:

Hiphopopotomus
22 Dec 2008, 11:11pm
Obviously low enough to talk about pokemon....

matt 187
22 Dec 2008, 11:53pm
Obviously low enough to talk about pokemon....

LOL!

Justice...
23 Dec 2008, 12:06am
LOL!

oh that was so funny, wasnt it? --,

Anyhow; nothing wrong to discuss pokemon
Its a good made tv show, and games (and the other stuff) for kids. So i dont see why it is so "low" to discuss pokemon.
Altough you probably are questening your own maturity, and have to be the old guy who hates pokemon, just to look mature? =)

matt 187
23 Dec 2008, 12:51am
oh that was so funny, wasnt it? --,

Anyhow; nothing wrong to discuss pokemon
Its a good made tv show, and games (and the other stuff) for kids. So i dont see why it is so "low" to discuss pokemon.
Altough you probably are questening your own maturity, and have to be the old guy who hates pokemon, just to look mature? =)

http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/slowpoke.gif

Justice...
23 Dec 2008, 01:24am
http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/slowpoke.gif

what? dude dont make meaningless posts/replys ! its counted as spam, i believe

matt 187
23 Dec 2008, 01:33am
what? dude dont make meaningless posts/replys ! its counted as spam, i believe

it has a meaning slowpoke...........*Justice*

Desum
23 Dec 2008, 12:14pm
A cartoon is a standard animation show/film, anime is a Japanese version where they add alot more details(And, anime usually share a few styles, though not all have them... Like the big head thing when people get mad, and over-exaggerated features to show emotion)

And what makes Pokemon worse/better than other animes? Well, thats hard to say since you can only see what true anime is when you watch an actual Japanese version with sub-titles... Dubbed American versions ALWAYS ruin the anime. But yah, pokemon is for kids 10 and below that have an incredibly low attention span and can't keep up with new characters and plot-lines.. Where as things like Naruto and Bleach(Im talking about Japanese Naruto/Bleach, not the American version o.o' Yes i know they're both gay on cartoon network) have actual plots that are constantly changing then intertwining again. In every episode, Naruto doesn't punch the evil-ninja into the sky and the ninja doesn't say the same thing every time, and they don't survive 100000 volts of electricity and 1000 foot falls.

Hazardous
23 Dec 2008, 11:38pm
A cartoon is a standard animation show/film, anime is a Japanese version where they add alot more details(And, anime usually share a few styles, though not all have them... Like the big head thing when people get mad, and over-exaggerated features to show emotion)

And what makes Pokemon worse/better than other animes? Well, thats hard to say since you can only see what true anime is when you watch an actual Japanese version with sub-titles... Dubbed American versions ALWAYS ruin the anime. But yah, pokemon is for kids 10 and below that have an incredibly low attention span and can't keep up with new characters and plot-lines.. Where as things like Naruto and Bleach(Im talking about Japanese Naruto/Bleach, not the American version o.o' Yes i know they're both gay on cartoon network) have actual plots that are constantly changing then intertwining again. In every episode, Naruto doesn't punch the evil-ninja into the sky and the ninja doesn't say the same thing every time, and they don't survive 100000 volts of electricity and 1000 foot falls.

OH MY GAWD ENGLISH NARUTO IS TEH BEST BELEEIV IT!!!

Axel
24 Dec 2008, 05:21am
OH MY GAWD ENGLISH NARUTO IS TEH BEST BELEEIV IT!!!

FAIL
This is pokémon thread not a gay ass Naruto thread
Get the fuck out and leave your crappy Naruto comments at the door
Pokémon used to be good
But it failed when it got more than 151 pokémon
(Yes 151 I do include Mew)
Games were also good
Up to pokémon Colosseum that game was an utter FAIL
( :

Lux
24 Dec 2008, 12:51pm
Whats the difference between Pikachu shooting you with some electricity and some stupid freaky characters who look like they put on a bit too much make up and have serious mental issues. Also why even mention how the English version ruins it. Sadly, most of us do not and never will speak Japanese.

Yes, it takes a bit more understanding but Pokemon also has its values....not that I ever enjoyed a cartoon where I'm being taught to care for things bla bla bla....

XeNo
24 Dec 2008, 07:47pm
Calling Pokemon anime now?

What's next?

Tom & Jerry is anime? Popeye is anime? Ben10 is anime?

Anime is supposed to be another meaning for adult cartoons, such as those having more adult violence or adult romance.

Least, that's how I always viewed it.

Henrik
25 Dec 2008, 04:22am
well i think the first 50 episodes is good for pokemon fans but all episodes after fail

and i agree with alex all games where nice until Colosseum i have it and it's a fail

Justice...
25 Dec 2008, 07:40am
pokemon stays.
End of discussion

Th3-Sn4k3
27 Dec 2008, 12:39pm
YES!!! Its always te same!:dance:

John Brown
27 Dec 2008, 04:08pm
What would we do without slowpoke?
http://snappedshot.com/uploads/Parody/slowpoke-pokemon.gif

Justice...