PDA

View Full Version : RPG ZOMBIE HORDE SERVER

chaoslee12
15 Dec 2008, 09:47am
Ok I know it sounds bad at first but when I played it old school before it Brought in a good 1000-2000 people maybe 3000 its been awhile.
But basically you get to choose whether or not your a terrorist aka a zombie or ct as a cop duh. well as a zombie you end up randomly spawning as 1 of 4 skins each with there own unique ability. well the black and blue shirt zombie sets u on fire, a dark grey is harder to see, the white and red with deformed head is just a normal zombie, and the big furryish one has more health but moves slightly slower. well I dont remember there health but I think they would have about 2000. The is little to no kick back so the zombies have a chance to knife. The CTs dont get anything special except for a few of the rpg skills that zombies dont get.

Ok so basically the zombies dont kill you in 1 hit its like normal CSS but with zombies that only have knifes and well the server I was in had like 10 bots you could start to level off as a ct so you could last longer if there wasnt an experienced human zombie.

some of the rpg skills were:
Frost pistol max lvl 3 or 5
Stealth max lvl 5
Resupply max lvl 5 each lvl supplies u with different amount ex. lvl 1 = 1 bullet
health max lvl12 each lvl gives you 25 more hp max is 400 and zombies get 2000 plus
long jump max lvl 5
Ice stab max is either 3 or 5 cant remember each lvl lasts longer then the other
regeneration lvl 10 I think
Vampire lvl 10
and the last 1 I dont remember its name maybe so one could help me out with it its where when you die you get your guns back u had before max is 3 lvls lvl 1 is pistol lvl 2 is either gun or extra gear and 3 is everything even extra stuff like night vision and body armor I think cant remember.

the maps were just the normal zombie maps 1-6 so Im sure we can easily add to it so maybe put panic and such. oops. forgot 1 thing if we have cading maps the zombies should be able to push objects away like real good power pushes its fun and more challangeing. I think thats everything cant remember everything except you get 5 points per lvl and the lvl where u get everythink maxed is like 867 or something in the high 800's

well feel free to post your opinions except for more rpg skills like those stupid bouncy bullets and crap like that. these skills worked perfectly and I think its the perfect ammount once you try it.

Repus
15 Dec 2008, 09:56am
I think we already had horde server but it was empty 24/7?

chaoslee12
15 Dec 2008, 09:58am
Awww you make me sad repus well I can honestly say that I will be playing this server a lot and well I attract a lot of gamers to a server, you would be suprised at how many people follow me into a game, and the fact that the server was up and down before my time so I will make it RISE AGAIN MUAHAHAHAHA.

Mystique
15 Dec 2008, 10:44am
OHHH i totally would love that! Ive played a lot of rpg zombie horde... please please please make one :)

chaoslee12
15 Dec 2008, 11:49am
well then get a hat and get ready to eat it, cause I will make it work.

Justice...
15 Dec 2008, 11:56am
well atm all the servers lagg, so i dont want to get another one to increase the lagg. Altough it has been rumours about a new dedi, so if we could get a new dedi or change it with another server (change mods + maps) sure, i'd like to try it.

andre1028
15 Dec 2008, 02:30pm
Doesn't sound too bad, I just hope it doesn't fail.

Frostbyte
15 Dec 2008, 02:42pm
I would play it. I miss zombie hell.

Bullet Wound
15 Dec 2008, 02:46pm
Kinda wierd giving humans Vampire,xtra health, and regeneration. Although if you switched those to the zombie side it would be an interesting match.

I mean humans get:
Ice Pistol - To slow them down
Ice Knife - Mabye, would be a funny aspect to the game, eg. Knifing a zombie seconds before they knife you
Increased Speed - This is just one i would personally want to give humans, seeing as they get a lot less stopping power (with no knockback and all)

Zombies get:
Increased health - Kinda obvious one, but would be very rewarding for them
Vampire - A zombie that is half vampire? Comon you know you want it.
Regeneration - ....well duh

As for the jumping skill...well seems like either way it would be a bit rigged, humans could just jump around forever and never get caught, and zombie could catch people too easily (Although if having longjump gave the zombies some knockback......)

Stealth too might be a bit too hard for each side to have (although for humans it would give them a bit of a cloak and dagger feel)

But yea that seems like a kick ass idea Chaos

chaoslee12
15 Dec 2008, 03:05pm
Well the rpg is for both sides and actually works well because 1 round u might want to be ct and another a zombie so thats why its there in full and the vamp isnt to back and neither is the long jump on small cade maps and even uncaded maps. the only problem is probably the excessive ct knifeing when cts have ice stab it ruins the game a little bit somethimes but other than that its pretty cool.

Toxin
15 Dec 2008, 05:19pm
Maybe keep only bots on T but increase them in difficulty. Because that looks to much like L4D. If you will have players as Zombie, there will be a lot of griefing, and we should just avoid that.

chaoslee12
15 Dec 2008, 05:21pm
Well if we dont have players as zombies then it would be to easy even if they are a higher lvl and some people cant afford L4D so it would still be good for them.

XeNo
15 Dec 2008, 06:56pm
You realize you're claiming your 'statistics' from a long time ago when this idea for a server first came out, right?

1000+ people being interested in it a long time ago does not mean there are still 1,000-2,000+ players still waiting to join a RPG Horde server.

You're making quite the big egotistical claim there buddy. Saying if we put this server up you'll fill it and give us another 2,000+ players from one single server. Zombie Escape 1 is nearly always full during the day and it doesn't even give us 1,000+ members in a month.

chaoslee12
16 Dec 2008, 08:20am
Your probably right about that, maybe there were a lot of people back then who thought it would be a cool idea and now probably very little people care. and Of course It wouldnt be right away but still Im sure I could get a good amount of people to join which would be better than what our surf rpg and our naplam is doing right now.

Mammal
16 Dec 2008, 08:50am
So replace napalm for it?
Not going to happen...

Toxin
17 Dec 2008, 03:43pm
So replace napalm for it?
Not going to happen...

If that would've happened, I would have kicked your ass to Mars, fly to Mars, kick your Ass to the Earth's moon, fly to the moon, kicked your ass to your house and then killed you. Exaggeration ftw.

No way a server like that is going to replace Napalm. It might be empty, but that is pretty much because of the lagspikes, and its still popular.

ikemike
24 Mar 2009, 01:22pm
Love the idea

Svendy
24 Mar 2009, 01:24pm
bump ftw?

CandleJack
24 Mar 2009, 06:23pm
Epic Bump?

:-]
12 Apr 2009, 07:54pm
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious bump. The only zombie game I will play is horde. I suck too much at escape ;O

PingPong
24 Apr 2009, 06:46pm
i would definatly play it, i remeber in our old clan we would have a day were 80% of the members would all join one horde server, good times

Toxin
24 Apr 2009, 07:07pm
PLEASE I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH!! I WANT IT!

Xtrm
10 May 2009, 10:40am
YES! There are literally NO horde servers anymore. If SG opened one we wouldn't just get SG members to play, but guests would come in too.

Toxin
10 May 2009, 11:06am
YES! There are literally NO horde servers anymore. If SG opened one we wouldn't just get SG members to play, but guests would come in too.

BAM! PLZ! Come on, give it a try please!!! You will actually have a purpose to play, something to aim forward to achieve instead of just plain killing each other. I assure you this server would become a great hit.

Bethy
10 May 2009, 11:40am
They've already went out in full why we will not be having a horde server.

Bad Dog
10 May 2009, 04:18pm
They've already went out in full why we will not be having a horde server.

BETH GODDAMNIT DONT RAIN ON MY PARADE

ReGIONALS
10 May 2009, 06:12pm
id play it to

Karnivor
10 May 2009, 06:28pm
I would seed it 24/7.

Xtrm
10 May 2009, 11:06pm
I'll help pay for the server!

Bethy
11 May 2009, 06:28am
BETH GODDAMNIT DONT RAIN ON MY PARADE

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, I'm just telling you that they have already posted why they will not make one.

Dante
11 May 2009, 06:58am
Yeah they said it would constantly crash the server with a zombie horde on it so it's pointless to post threads on it because it is going absolutely nowhere.

Svendy
11 May 2009, 07:58am
there wornt be added a ZH server as long as the memory leaks occures. now please stop saying you want a ZH server, we know.