PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 14

Determined2Win
14 Dec 2008, 09:22am
Just a few games out of playoff competition, On-The-Bubble teams will be fighting for a chance at the wild card and to be division leaders.

A Few games To look out for:

The NFC division leading Pittsburgh Steelers will be heading to the M & T bank stadium to play the RED HOT 9-4 Baltimore Ravens. This game will be huge as Baltimore is only 1 game out of a 1st place tie with the Steelers.

The AFC east having a 3 way tie for first place will have critical games (MIA,NE,& NYJ)

49ers @ Miami
Bills @ Jets (Go Bills!)
Patriots @ Radiers (Most likely a blow out game)

The now Reigning NFC East Giants will be playing away @ Dallas.

Lastly the MNF game will be the Cleveland Browns Will be playing at away Vs. the Philadelphia Eagles.

Post your reply's and let your voice be heard!

-D2W

Zero001
14 Dec 2008, 09:47am
GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Already geared up for the game, heading out in a few minutes. Three wins away from worst team in the NFL to AFC East Champs.

Even though New England is currently tied for first, they don't hold their own destiny and need serious help from other teams even if they win out the season.

The AFC East will probably go down to the last game between Dolphins@Jets, the winner taking the division title.

The Ravens can secure a playoff spot today and a win also puts them in contention for their division.

GrayFox
14 Dec 2008, 10:58am
Patriots need this, we're getting wrecked with injury's this year. Dolphins will probably win, and Jets could go either way, so a loss here will put us too far back.

raven maniac
14 Dec 2008, 11:25am
Patriots need this, we're getting wrecked with injury's this year. Dolphins will probably win, and Jets could go either way, so a loss here will put us too far back.

If you lose to Oakland then the Patriots should automatically go to last place, because Oakland is just bad.

GO Dolphins! GO Ravens! GO Pats(I actually picked them on my card this week, sorry zero it should be an easy win for them)!!

Chêvouÿx
14 Dec 2008, 12:51pm
I'm from Oakland ... :embarrest:

Zero001
14 Dec 2008, 02:47pm
Wooo! Exciting last home game. As usual they bring it down to a final defensive stop. The offense just completely shut down in the second half, but like Joey Porter says "We're all we got. We're all we need" and of course he gets the sack to seal the game for the Dolphins.

Don't be sorry. I would even take the Lions over Oakland. I can't believe they have three wins, particularly against the Jets and Broncos. Like Raven said, if the Pats lose this one, they should instantly go to last place. I'm not even worried about the Patriots anymore. The Jets win guarantees it's going to be either the Dolphins or the Jets out of the AFC East. The Pats only hope now is to win out and have the Ravens tank the season for a wild card spot.

matt 187
14 Dec 2008, 03:01pm
I'm from Oakland ... :embarrest:

damn that sucks

go ravens & Dallas!!!

Determined2Win
14 Dec 2008, 04:34pm
Well, the Bills gave the Jets a run on their last set of downs, Loseman (J.P Losman) lost it for us within the last 3 minutes, he fumbled & the Jets recovered for a TD. In the last :10 down by 4 points Loseman, hail married and it was intercepted not even close to one of our WR. Yet, another disappointing season for the Bills after an (for the lack of a better word) over-rated start. Good luck to the rest of the teams in the AFC East, maybe just maybe the Bills will be in contention next year...

-D2W

GrayFox
14 Dec 2008, 05:44pm
Bills, you royal f'ed that up. They had the win and why in the world would they pass it. But Zero, you say your not worried? Oh boy, Jets are gonna lose it, you wait. ROLL OVER OAKLAND, I called both the sack/fumble and the blocked kick. There were so few people in the stadium left, birds were flying on the field.

Zero001
14 Dec 2008, 06:54pm
Let's see. The AFC looks like this

Titans are locked for a first round bye, Steelers need one win to lock

Colts are almost guaranteed a wild card slot

Week 15
Dolphins@Chiefs
Jets@Seahawks

I don't see either of the road teams losing, so the AFC East title will go to the winner of Dolphins@Jets

Ravens and Patriots are in a battle for the last wild card spot. Ravens holding the tie breaker over the Patriots. So if both teams win out or get one lost each Ravens are in.

Dolphins, Jets, and Ravens are in a win or go home situation.

Patriots must win out, and they need other teams to lose.

The NFC is crazy right now. The only sure teams are the Giants and Cardinals. The Panthers are pretty much in as well, and the Bucs should win the last two for a wild card spot. The last wild card is a race and the NFC North it still a toss up.

Italian Jew
14 Dec 2008, 09:56pm
Yay, the 'Boys didn't give it up this week! :clap:

Zargotelc
15 Dec 2008, 05:53am
meanwhile stupid redskins were the only nfc east to lose to cincinnati lol

we done man

Fuck Dallas too...Ravens going to deliver a beatdown next Saturday ;)

raven maniac
15 Dec 2008, 08:52am
meanwhile stupid redskins were the only nfc east to lose to cincinnati lol

we done man

Fuck Dallas too...Ravens going to deliver a beatdown next Saturday ;)

I hope so! :dance::dance::dance:

GrayFox
15 Dec 2008, 02:43pm
If Ravens lose, we get wildcard I believe, sorry Raven.

raven maniac
15 Dec 2008, 03:09pm

:cry:

Zero001
15 Dec 2008, 03:48pm

That's assuming the Patriots don't lose to Arizona or Buffalo. I still got the Ravens beating the Cowboys and Jaguars for the last AFC wild card, but I don't see the Patriots losing either, so the Ravens need to hang on for the tie breaker.

The winner of Dolphins@Jets will get a home game with either the Ravens or Patriots in the first round.