PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break *Mutiny* Changed.

Modgers1
13 Dec 2008, 12:50pm
Hey all,

We are going to be trying a new system with one of our popular "Prison Break" servers. The Mutiny server will now be a Top-5 maps only server, with maps suggested by community members. Feel free to leave your feedback here, and enjoy!

The maplist includes:

ba_jail_electric_large_spfix
ba_jail_Rapeus_final
ba_jail_foxriver_beta2
ba_jail_hellzprison_BOB_v1-6
ba_jail_6_fix_messiah_b2

-Modgers

Saxe
13 Dec 2008, 12:56pm
Sounds great, thank you. It's the only maps worth playing, so it's a nice change :)

Justice...
13 Dec 2008, 01:05pm
REMOVE FOXRIVER AND MESSIAH AND ADD ALCATRAZ AND PRISON_BREAK_FINAL :P
seriously tho, why isnt alcatraz there? its like the 2nd most popular.

Modgers1
13 Dec 2008, 01:06pm
REMOVE FOXRIVER AND MESSIAH AND ADD ALCATRAZ AND PRISON_BREAK_FINAL :P
seriously tho, why isnt alcatraz there? its like the 2nd most popular.

We agreed that it was too T-sided, and speaking from personal experience, it really is. The list could change at times, but this is what we're starting with.

-Modgers

SpEeD
13 Dec 2008, 01:07pm
i think
1) Justice is wrong, again....
2) remove rapeus and add prison break final
3) change messiah to jail release_ b or something like that because its just the upgraded version of messiah

Justice...
13 Dec 2008, 01:12pm
We agreed that it was too T-sided, and speaking from personal experience, it really is. The list could change at times, but this is what we're starting with.

-Modgers

too T sided? what? just get them to pool or disco and it should be NP. I often see CTs bring T to disco, then everyone camp outside except 1, who goes inside. Of course if the CTs do not work as a team, they get raped. So yea that lonely CT got raped, then the Ts got gun, and CTs wait outside the whole round.

Ok this made it sound like a shit map:P My point is; its a good map, and if the CTs can work together, as they should, since that is what they would do IRL (its an RPG server) they can do it easily

Robfal
13 Dec 2008, 01:17pm
I agree with these but you should change
ba_jail_6_fix_messiah_b2

to the release_b1 edittion

Modgers1
13 Dec 2008, 01:22pm
I agree with these but you should change
ba_jail_6_fix_messiah_b2

to the release_b1 edittion

That's what a lot of people were saying on vent, but we'll see how this goes. Chances are, are that it might be changed to this.

-Modgers

Chêvouÿx
13 Dec 2008, 01:22pm
Just watch Uprising slowly fall in popularity :wink:

SpEeD
13 Dec 2008, 01:25pm

ive been watching that for the last 3 weeks

Crimson
13 Dec 2008, 01:30pm
Yeah, Avro is right. But, when Mutiny is full, Uprising will be filling also.

Modgers1
13 Dec 2008, 01:42pm

Um, not really. We've already added 3 maps today, and besides, you can still play the same maps on the Uprising sever.

-Modgers

Bubbles
13 Dec 2008, 01:50pm
yeah prisonbreak final should be there

Henrik
13 Dec 2008, 02:23pm
looks fine but i would like to get alcatraz on the list

Caution
13 Dec 2008, 05:11pm
the only thing i dont like about this is that prison break final isnt on here. modgers, we should do a poll in about a week or two to see if people want some removed and some added, but maintaining it at 5 maps.

i would love to see the new map on there also, deep prison break or whatever its called, this one is incredibly fun to play.

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
13 Dec 2008, 06:57pm
i have no problem controling ALCATRAZ , it should be on that list for sure. also what map has the seesaw and dodge cars and such, that should be on. and b4 anyone whines about fps, so fucking what?! it works well enough and is a great map.

Caution
13 Dec 2008, 07:35pm
i have no problem controling ALCATRAZ , it should be on that list for sure. also what map has the seesaw and dodge cars and such, that should be on. and b4 anyone whines about fps, so fucking what?! it works well enough and is a great map.

cell escape, and i wouldnt mind it going on there. doubt it will though

trakaill
13 Dec 2008, 11:02pm
Messahia is one of the best map..if you remove it please replace it with something very similar!! other than that Very good choice of map!!! Thanks

Jazz
14 Dec 2008, 03:02am
...So basically what u mean is that we're only going to have 5maps on mutiny?

Caution
14 Dec 2008, 03:54am
The Mutiny server will now be a Top-5 maps only server

yup, that;s exactly what he's saying.

Jazz
14 Dec 2008, 05:58am
Oh, ok. :) my bad

Eversmen
14 Dec 2008, 07:13am
Messahia is one of the best map..if you remove it please replace it with something very similar!! other than that Very good choice of map!!! Thanks

ba_jail_release is the same exact map only updated, and extended.

Mammal
14 Dec 2008, 07:33am
No offence reapus, but I dont think that your map should be on here, I don't enjoy playing it, it always ends with, don't go past this fence, then shooting anyone who wanders into vents. Apart from that good choices :dance:

Maxwelldon
14 Dec 2008, 09:02am
Pretty neat sounding.. Only that I didn't want see Electric in the list - in my opinion it's overplayed and really boring since most of time people is forced in to the cage and then idle for whole round in there.

Justice...
14 Dec 2008, 09:17am
Pretty neat sounding.. Only that I didn't want see Electric in the list - in my opinion it's overplayed and really boring since most of time people is forced in to the cage and then idle for whole round in there.

yea but its the most popular for a reason. I know many of you dont like it, but it is a fact that it is the most popular map. So do NOT remove electric =>

Modgers1
14 Dec 2008, 09:46am
Electric will NOT be removed. That is the first map that people suggested when creating this.

We will have another large-group discussion in ventrilo soon regarding this server.

-Modgers

Maxwelldon
14 Dec 2008, 09:58am
Electric will NOT be removed. That is the first map that people suggested when creating this.

We will have another large-group discussion in ventrilo soon regarding this server.

-Modgers
Get discussion about to not force people do same things every round in PB - little bit a fun-killer when you have to sit each round in that cage in electric :toung:

Modgers1
14 Dec 2008, 10:51am
Get discussion about to not force people do same things every round in PB - little bit a fun-killer when you have to sit each round in that cage in electric :toung:

We can't help what the guards do. It's purely based on their decisions, but still, it's not like you HAVE to sit in the cage the whole time...:bigsmile:

-Modgers

Z3r0 M4ni4c
14 Dec 2008, 02:02pm
We can't help what the guards do. It's purely based on their decisions, but still, it's not like you HAVE to sit in the cage the whole time...:bigsmile:

-Modgers

How about a whole ct team camping armory and leave t sit in jail :wink:

That happend also a lot.

zippo
15 Dec 2008, 09:54am
I Love the way it is now but I would add
release_b1 edittion that is a great map.

airassault
18 Dec 2008, 05:41pm
FINNALY TY SO MUCH

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
18 Dec 2008, 06:28pm
i hate electric_large so damn much.....

Robfal
18 Dec 2008, 08:40pm
i hate electric_large so damn much.....

good, because its not electric_large...
its electric_large_sp

:toung::toung::toung::toung::toung::toung: