PDA

View Full Version : Map Idea?

Weasel
12 Dec 2008, 09:29pm
Basicly, You are like a toy trying to make it to safety
You start out in a huge vent area with different passages that lead to different areas but eventually they all converge to one huge path after a zombie is picked. You have to find a way down to the floor from the vents like a series of bridges or a tram or elevator something of that nature. Then you run through another path towards a castle. The Point is for the humans to hold that castle for 1min-2mins until the drawbridge closes then the map gets nuked.
You could maybe try to add toy cars or something of that sort

LEMON 27
14 Dec 2008, 07:59pm
sounds cool to me, would it be like everything around you is huge?

Henrik
15 Dec 2008, 08:49am
sounds cool to me too

SpEeD
15 Dec 2008, 08:38pm
sounds good but you kinda switched concepts from toy to castle or my brain just couldn't comprehend lol

Bullet Wound
24 Dec 2008, 09:15am
I dunno, in escape maps 1-2 minutes is a long time, especially when your defending something as big as a castle, although the idea is cool.

Chef
25 Dec 2008, 04:55pm
hmm??

ze_Toy Story 3?

Henrik
26 Dec 2008, 12:14pm
is that a map?

ore a possible name for the map

Toxin
26 Dec 2008, 01:20pm
is that a map?

ore a possible name for the map

A possible name. There are hundreds of ideas for cool escape maps. I have been thinking of recreating some L4D maps for C:SS with real events and stuff. But since I have zero (0) experience in creating maps, I might never get to it.

Simmons1114
1 Sep 2009, 02:13pm
sounds cool cant wait

Lefty
1 Sep 2009, 04:32pm
sounds cool cant wait

Wow this is pretty old :shocked:
Should look at dates before posting

Boobcake
2 Sep 2009, 03:15pm
sounds cool cant wait

GZ you just bumped a year old thread.

Bob Loblaw
2 Sep 2009, 05:06pm
Can we start issuing temporary bans for people necroing really old threads unless they are actually doing it for a specific purpose. You have to dig back forever to even find threads this old, so they are obviously doing it on purpose. If nobody made a new thread in ages and he just clicked the first one then that's different.