PDA

View Full Version : Yorksrun

Toxin
12 Dec 2008, 07:22pm
Okay community,

since you all know that there is a glicht on the right side of the map on this deathrun, is it allowed to us it or is it a bannable offense? Thanks.

andre1028
12 Dec 2008, 07:24pm
Okay community,

since you all know that there is a glicht on the right side of the map on this deathrun, is it allowed to us it or is it a bannable offense? Thanks.

Key Word "Glitch" and glitching is a bannable offense in the servers so I'm guessing that's the answer to your question :)

This is kind from my point of view so if any higher ups want to correct me then I'll gladly scratch this post.

Toxin
12 Dec 2008, 07:35pm
Well, thats the thing if you can really call it a "glitch". I am like in a lockdown, I can't decide wheter or not it is bannable, since the mapper actually put this yellow strip there on purpose.

Justice...
12 Dec 2008, 08:15pm
Well, thats the thing if you can really call it a "glitch". I am like in a lockdown, I can't decide wheter or not it is bannable, since the mapper actually put this yellow strip there on purpose.

maybe he putted it there to make it look a little better? who knows why he did it, but you can run on that thing to almost-to-the-end, meaning it kinda ruins the map. so ill say its glitch and bannable. Also i dont think he made it so u can run there on purpose :P

Tcp-Kill
13 Dec 2008, 02:21am
It's a glitch, but you can't win but doing it, so its your death. But is can hold up the rounds

TopCat
13 Dec 2008, 05:53am
Yeah but that's mostly with afk dudes

Toxin
13 Dec 2008, 06:00am
It's a glitch, but you can't win but doing it, so its your death. But is can hold up the rounds

Negative Tcp, with this glitch, you are able to go all the way to the three rolling bands, which is only two traps from the end. And if the T did not even get to the last 2 traps yet, you can virtually just run through without much fear of dying.

Jaffa
13 Dec 2008, 06:06am
I just teleport them back to everyone else and tell them not to do it again, i don't think its worthy of a ban though unless they continually do it

Mystique
13 Dec 2008, 07:24am
I usually slap them or slay them if i see them doing it...

Axel
13 Dec 2008, 07:47am
I banned two people doing it and the third one ran away...
DAMN DUFFMAN
I will get him...

Jaffa
13 Dec 2008, 08:49am
they kept doing it even after you warned and kicked them for it...?

Paul
13 Dec 2008, 10:26am
I would only stretch to a ban after they have been warned/ slapped or slayed/ kicked then the ban. But I cant see people doing it 4 times over and over again.

Toxin
13 Dec 2008, 10:43am
How about people that do it and even provoke other people and expand the round on purpose? Pure griefers.

Mystique
13 Dec 2008, 01:30pm
How about people that do it and even provoke other people and expand the round on purpose? Pure griefers.

Than add a few admins to your friends list and get them if people are holding up the game.
Or make a demo of it and a SS of their ID and post it on the forum

Toxin
13 Dec 2008, 02:50pm
Or make a demo of it and a SS of their ID and post it on the forum

hehe.

Justice...
14 Dec 2008, 12:49pm
hehe.

sorry but what was the point of that post? =P and yea, its glitch so do as mystique said

Toxin
14 Dec 2008, 06:48pm
sorry but what was the point of that post? =P and yea, its glitch so do as mystique said

Yeah, wanted to actually upload a demo, but i fcking forgot to take Steam ID. haha. well I will look out and try to get some glitcher in the next few days.

SpikedRocker
15 Dec 2008, 08:09am
I just teleport them back to everyone else and tell them not to do it again, i don't think its worthy of a ban though unless they continually do it

I usually slap them or slay them if i see them doing it...

Spike Approved actions ;-)