PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break

Dace
11 Dec 2008, 12:34pm
This is my question. If in prison break you tell someone to not come into a room. as a CT, and a Terrorist comes in. You have the right to shoot them. As said in the rules. So I want a better explanation for this. Because I was banned for free killing for 1 hour. For Telling them not to come there.

Edit: he didn't come in the room. But after that I told him to get away from the doors so I can't see him and I told him he has 5 seconds. I counted to 5 he didn't move.

Bubbles
11 Dec 2008, 12:42pm
you shouldnt have been banned

High
11 Dec 2008, 12:50pm
But the person you shot never came into the room. So that was a freekill. Considering you were banned already once this week, it does justify another ban, even evading the server mutes isn't cool either.

Bubbles
11 Dec 2008, 01:05pm
then scratch my last post

Dace
11 Dec 2008, 01:11pm
I agree, he didn't come in. But after that I told him to get away from the doors so I can't see him and I told him he has 5 seconds. I counted to 5 he didn't move.

Which meant that it was an order and you didn't comply.

Modgers1
11 Dec 2008, 08:37pm
I agree, he didn't come in. But after that I told him to get away from the doors so I can't see him and I told him he has 5 seconds. I counted to 5 he didn't move.

Which meant that it was an order and you didn't comply.

You still got banned for it nub.

-Modgers

Dace
11 Dec 2008, 09:37pm
You still got banned for it nub.

-Modgers All you're saying right now is that I am a nub no explanation -.-. I just don't need to get a ban for this stuff just because an admin can't listen to orders.

Justice...
11 Dec 2008, 09:48pm

Dace
11 Dec 2008, 10:36pm
Read what I wrote up there...

Axel
12 Dec 2008, 05:17am
Admins think they are better than reqular players when in PB
They feel above the rules...
It is possible this happened you know
Which admin did you kill for it?
And guys maybe you know of someone doing this but because they're a regular you didn't do anything about it...
For fuck sake
I'd define freekilling as running out with a fucking AK and wasting EVERYONE
Not staying in a room saying don't come in...

Dace
12 Dec 2008, 06:08pm
I don't think that he didn't listen to the rule. I think he just didn't hear it. Or he just tried to act "Smart". But either way he isn't going to take off that ban. But it's only 1 week that's the good part :P.

Maxwelldon
12 Dec 2008, 06:45pm
If you got banned for an command you gave and T didn't comply so you killed him - that is wrong way around.
You had given out a command and the person didn't comply and you shot that person, which is in rules that you can shoot if they do not comply.
Figure the ban would be unjust but we don't have any proof either so I think that is in the moderation of AO's and BD's.

Also, I recently posted a wall of text about our server rules, see here : http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12256