PDA

View Full Version : Who likes lord of the rings

jigglebelljr
11 Dec 2008, 11:07am
Who is a lord of the rings fan like me! i love lord of the rings because it has lots of suspence an lots of fighting. i think the best one was return of the king a reason for that is it had the most action and it made me cry. One day i will make a new lord of the rings and it will be called "Return of Suron" thanyou for your time

Harpr33t
11 Dec 2008, 05:10pm
all i have to say is the last 1 was the best one because of the action and they are waaaay to lonnng.

Justice...
11 Dec 2008, 05:20pm
i liked Two towers tbh.
the first was just booring, or it was fun when it came out, but compared to the other 2, its booring. the 3rd is tooooo long, which made it, well not booring, but annoying that it is so long. the 2nd was perfect.
But dont get me wrong, the Lord Of The Rings triology is the best 3 movies ive ever seen, its just that the 2nd was the very best of them all.
also Batman "Dark Knight" was fucking sweet aswell

BOOWY
12 Dec 2008, 09:24am
Ahh LOTR. One of the movies that people drop their jaws over when I tell them that I've never seen any of the three, much like Star Wars, Godfather, all the 'staples'.

I read the first book and was bored out of my mind.

Paul
12 Dec 2008, 09:25am
One day i will make a new lord of the rings and it will be called "Return of Suron" thanyou for your time

What kind of budget will you be working with? :toung:

Paladin
12 Dec 2008, 09:43am
What kind of budget will you be working with? :toung:

5 dollars.

Tcp-Kill
12 Dec 2008, 01:07pm
5 dollars.

I'd say less then that. I mean come on, how long does it take to make a new book? i mean seconds if your jigglebell.

Red
12 Dec 2008, 01:24pm
nerd, that's who.

LitKey
12 Dec 2008, 01:30pm
nerd, that's who.

And ten year olds, if you include the topic creator.

JoniX
12 Dec 2008, 01:39pm
Watched all 3 :P
(look my hot sig)