PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Red_VS_Blue: More like Shit vs Piss!

TopCat
10 Dec 2008, 06:55pm
This map is horrible! With only a pistol and randomly breaking floor, this map must go! There's another issue with this level. The boxes kill people!

SpikedRocker
10 Dec 2008, 07:03pm
Thats how the map is supposed to be...boxes cause damage.

Paul
10 Dec 2008, 07:06pm
I dont think its all that of a bad map, its okay for a few rounds, then people can rtv after the rtv timelimit has passed.

Paul
10 Dec 2008, 08:18pm
Ill give it a day or two before I decide.

Opinion's from other people are taken into account, please post with your input.

MasterkennyG
10 Dec 2008, 08:28pm
i got to [play a voic ein red vs blue.. it was an estra part in
a fight scene and i squell in it on ep 70

i got a bunch of free tee shirts and i also got roster teeth underwear

im wering it right now tee- hee

also paul i can help test the map out with you tommorro .. im having a party at my cafe and me and 10 others will play your map and i can make some opinion cards for you if needed tell me what you think

Bethy
10 Dec 2008, 08:42pm
To be honest, I don't like this map much either. Every time I play it, My own team shoots our ground so we can't leave spawn and we die. My vote is to remove it.

Paul
10 Dec 2008, 08:44pm
i got to [play a voic ein red vs blue.. it was an estra part in
a fight scene and i squell in it on ep 70

i got a bunch of free tee shirts and i also got roster teeth underwear

im wering it right now tee- hee

also paul i can help test the map out with you tommorro .. im having a party at my cafe and me and 10 others will play your map and i can make some opinion cards for you if needed tell me what you think

Just a simple remove/ keep with an explaination to why it should stay/ be removed is fine.

MasterkennyG
10 Dec 2008, 08:48pm
ok got it .. we can even anounce the map playing and ask people from sg ef they like it or not on saterday.. we can use astrums test server because my test servers do not work good at all because i only use them for kan parties at my house.

also i need an ao to help me out with my picture i because evry image i have uploaded to the forums hes been like an inch big so can you upload my sig for me and change my settings

trakaill
10 Dec 2008, 09:52pm
this map fails..

Justice...
11 Dec 2008, 12:41am
remove it. now. :)

XeNo
11 Dec 2008, 01:39am
True you use the boxes to inflict damage, but you can also use pistols to shoot out the ground below teammates and players to instantly kill them.

Furthermore, the pistols can be used to shoot one another which is faster than trying to perfectly aim a box.

No one ever plays this map as intended, which is not shooting people and only boxes and ground. It's basically playing breakfloor with the other team having only 100hp.

And we all know how many times we have to ban an entire server of breakfloor sometimes....

Paul
11 Dec 2008, 08:16am
Next time it is on the servers i'll run a vote to see what they think.

Then it will be decided. As of now its looking like it will be removed.

Thanks for the feedback!

SpikedRocker
11 Dec 2008, 08:49am
I think maybe the mapper needs to re-think the map. I played it once and one of my teammates would shoot the first block out out of spawn and we'd fall. Maybe find a way to where only blocks can only be shot but they can't shoot people...tall order I know but its an idea.

MasterkennyG
11 Dec 2008, 12:39pm
ok after me and 5 friends played it 3 of them said it fucking failed and the other 2 said they did not care .. i particulary thought it was dum because sometimes i accidently shoot the ground or another team mate does it and then we get stuck

i keeps on yelling at my friend to fucking stop!!

sorry but i dont really like this map

Paul
12 Dec 2008, 04:03am
Removed.

Thanks for the input guys.