PDA

View Full Version : Early nuke * zm_boatescape5_remix

Metal
10 Dec 2008, 05:58am
Ok i want to make this clear, the past year i been told no early nuke.
But spartan said there is no rule for early nuke.

So is there a rule for no early nuke?

XeNo
10 Dec 2008, 06:01am
Ok i want to make this clear, the past year i been told no early nuke.
But spartan said there is no rule for early nuke.

So is there a rule for no early nuke?

Nuking early is considered team killing.

Often if you just wait for someone on the boats to nuke, teammates that are going for boats or in heli/pod will make it to the safe area and survive the nuke.

Whenever you nuke early you're not giving your teammates a chance to fairly escape, and killing them instead.

The rule applies to both humans and zombies, even if you're killing the other team in the process.

Axel
10 Dec 2008, 06:04am
I'd say if there are loads of humans left then surely it would be team killing if 1 nuked the rest of them...
For Zombies it doesn't really matter, they are meant to get nuked anyway!
plus if all the cts are over there then it will kill them too!

Svendy
10 Dec 2008, 06:15am
as xeno said it is considered tk
though it can be discused when its okey to nuke and not, like when 1 ct nukes 10 cts or when 10 cts nukes 1 ct, even though its not allowed you have to do it sometimes

SpikedRocker
10 Dec 2008, 07:03am
Alright time to clarify for everyone:

If you take the pod to the island and make it their first. The final boats must be leaving the main island and heading for the small island before the nuke can be launched. You must give the other players a chance to make it to the island.

Admins, go through the normal processes for punishing a rule breaker in this instance. Warn, slay/kick, ban. Please do not make excessive bans for this offence unless a person is known to do this before.

StrykerSwat
10 Dec 2008, 07:12am
Well the way i see it is that if u nuke all the CTs when ur in CT side thats tking
but when a CT kills about 1-3 CTs thats not considerd TK since they missed the boat and CTs didn't knew he was the last guy or like that

now when zombies nuke then it wont matter because sometimes zombies are way back and some other zombies are in the island and if cts are near the boat or call out the boats then thats not considerd TKing

most of the time zombies are ok if u nuke them,at least they won

Svendy
10 Dec 2008, 08:31am
ofcourse, like spiked said, you must give your team a chance to escape before nuking. usaly, if i'm one of the first to the island, i ask if anyone is still comming.

XeNo
11 Dec 2008, 01:35am
ofcourse, like spiked said, you must give your team a chance to escape before nuking. usaly, if i'm one of the first to the island, i ask if anyone is still comming.

Don't have to, just let the people on the boats hit the nuke.

What's the point of hitting nuke before boats get there anyways...If they're on the boats they live, so the extra time it takes for the boats to get there your teammates can still make it on a pod or heli.

Svendy
11 Dec 2008, 01:53am
Don't have to, just let the people on the boats hit the nuke.

What's the point of hitting nuke before boats get there anyways...If they're on the boats they live, so the extra time it takes for the boats to get there your teammates can still make it on a pod or heli.

i mend, if i were there, and they were still going to the boats, heli and pods.

Jack Napier
17 Dec 2008, 01:50pm
Alright time to clarify for everyone:

If you take the pod to the island and make it their first. The final boats must be leaving the main island and heading for the small island before the nuke can be launched. You must give the other players a chance to make it to the island.

Admins, go through the normal processes for punishing a rule breaker in this instance. Warn, slay/kick, ban. Please do not make excessive bans for this offence unless a person is known to do this before.

What if the zombies are in between the humans and are about to get the boats and you're the only one on the island? Letting the zombies get the boats while the humans left behind don't have a chance anyway just dooms yourself to suicide or be zombied.

Henrik
17 Dec 2008, 02:01pm
so is it in the rules now?

Axel
17 Dec 2008, 03:22pm
so is it in the rules now?

It was already there
Under Team Killing =|

zippo
18 Dec 2008, 09:43am
I would say its fine for zombies but not humans

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
18 Dec 2008, 06:18pm
the only problem here is that if you are the first ct to make it to the island and you dont nuke, and the other humans fuck up then you are greeted with 2 boats full of zombies.
I never nuke early when i make it first, and ive seen this happen alot. im askin the humans "whats goin on do you guys have the boats" no response... and 1 min later a boat load of zombies shows up.., but then i get to have a long drawn out pod battle with zombies on the land, and thats fun for me, but im sure it sux for the dead ppl.
and of course once the zombies make it they nuke right away, and kill all the ppl i was trying to save. anyways just food for thought, like i said i never nuke early, unless i can get confimation that all the humans are fukt.

Sandstorm
19 Dec 2008, 09:27am
it shouldnt be a rule since the round just ends right after and everyione can play again

Sandstorm
19 Dec 2008, 09:27am
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/images/editor/color.gifhttp://www.steamgamers.com/forum/images/editor/color.gifhttp://www.steamgamers.com/forum/images/editor/color.gif

XeNo
19 Dec 2008, 10:08am
it shouldnt be a rule since the round just ends right after and everyione can play again
Dude, totally right, it definitely shouldn't.

Later on I'm going to slay all the teams since everyone can play right away, who cares if they don't have a fair chance to escape or play.