PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] 2 maps on deathrun

SpEeD
6 Dec 2008, 09:24pm
well, deathrun_static_beta_fin is the first map i would like removed from the deathrun server, because there is also deathrun_static_final on the server and beta_fin is just a downgrade.

Its the same as deathrun_babylon_in1 or something like that, there is in2 on the server and again, in1 is just a downgrade.

Justice...
6 Dec 2008, 09:31pm
well yea, i prefer the final version too, so i wouldnt mind if the beta was removed
also the deathrun_wtf_alpha or something is not a good deathrun map at all
like 99% of it is jump, and when the server changes to that map, almost everyone leaves. Also almost none T because the Ts got like 6 traps, so its kinda booring for them

SpEeD
6 Dec 2008, 09:32pm
well yea, i prefer the final version too, so i wouldnt mind if the beta was removed
also the deathrun_wtf_alpha or something is not a good deathrun map at all
like 99% of it is jump, and when the server changes to that map, almost everyone leaves. Also almost none T because the Ts got like 6 traps, so its kinda booring for them

i like wtf alpha but thats just because i can beat it easy, but 5-10 people do leave everytime it changes to that map so i wouldnt care if it was removed.

Justice...
6 Dec 2008, 09:37pm
i like wtf alpha but thats just because i can beat it easy

yea thats a reason too, if you can jump, its no problem at all. All the traps are fail. Unfortunately, many people cant jump, meaning 5-the whole server leaves when it changes

Paladin
6 Dec 2008, 09:42pm
Both maps are off the server.

Justice...
6 Dec 2008, 09:56pm
Both maps are off the server.

what about alpha?

SpEeD
6 Dec 2008, 11:00pm
Thanks thanatos, cmon forgive me about minigames!!!