PDA

View Full Version : contradicting rules in PB

Caution
5 Dec 2008, 10:25pm
if one CT gives an order such as " that t is ok, he can come and hang with me the entire round, so long as he doesnt kill anybody." but another one says " all t's to (wherever)"...who has the final say? whoever gave the order first?

Bubbles
5 Dec 2008, 11:21pm
the 1 T can do whatever then

Reborn
5 Dec 2008, 11:30pm
I have to agree with this if a CT gives a T permission to do something they should be allowed to do it.

Caution
5 Dec 2008, 11:32pm
yup, i understand if the ct is planting guns on the t, but if they're just chilling, why does it matter?

Jaffa
6 Dec 2008, 12:56am
its up for the cts to decide between them what that t does, but he shouldn't be punished for conflicting orders

Maxwelldon
6 Dec 2008, 03:13am
I agree with Jaffa.
I've been shot several times for orders that conflict each other even though other CT stated very clearly that I can go with him/her. Just figure it's annoying that some people don't bother read chat at all.

Sandstorm
6 Dec 2008, 10:24am
No.

Friendly Zombie rule basically.

No fun w/ that t always being last and never doing anything, drawing out the round.

Robfal
6 Dec 2008, 11:12am
No.

Friendly Zombie rule basically.

No fun w/ that t always being last and never doing anything, drawing out the round.

Not only that, you have to be fair about the rules you establish.
Its fucking gay when your in electric, and a ct says "Everybody to the cage! But you, your an admin, you can hang with us"

When im T, i hate going to the cage, but it pisses me off seeing others chillin while the rest get to stand in the cage and waste the 5 minutes away.

It is either EVERYBODY or NOBODY, no terrorists should have privileges just because they are better liked or because they [SG] next to their name.

XeNo
6 Dec 2008, 01:41pm
Ez Fix:
Don't play Prison Break.

Crimson
6 Dec 2008, 01:50pm
Not only that, you have to be fair about the rules you establish.
Its fucking gay when your in electric, and a ct says "Everybody to the cage! But you, your an admin, you can hang with us"

When im T, i hate going to the cage, but it pisses me off seeing others chillin while the rest get to stand in the cage and waste the 5 minutes away.

It is either EVERYBODY or NOBODY, no terrorists should have privileges just because they are better liked or because they [SG] next to their name.

This.

Reborn
6 Dec 2008, 03:55pm
Honestly with this it's a trust thing that is why certain people like me or semperfi *which is not an admin* and That face guy *can't remember his name* Got to do it too neither of which are admins so the SG beside their name don't really mean anything. Next it's called a snitch I mean PB is a ROLE PLAYING mod you are supposed to role play. I personally choose to be a snitch when I am a T and a corrupt cop when I am CT i think it is a lot more enjoyable don't believe me try it?

Robfal
6 Dec 2008, 05:13pm
Ez Fix:
Don't play Prison Break.

Ive been trying to lay off the stuff for months man... I keep coming back to it.

lol

Bubbles
6 Dec 2008, 06:24pm
dont make me come down there and backstab all of you

Bullet Wound
7 Dec 2008, 12:46pm
Really it depends on the CTs that are playing, if they are all cool with it the T can hang out.

But if a rule was made by any CT, that CT can just shot the T who broke the rule (even if you told him he could) and there ain't much you can do about it.

All in all it comes down to who decides to be in charge on the CT team, essentially whoever makes a rule that applies to everyone makes the rule that matters more....if that made sense.

Shabby
7 Dec 2008, 01:10pm
Pb = Fail