PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil: Degeneration

LVG
5 Dec 2008, 12:55pm
The new Resident Evil IS CG doesn't follow on from the others it appears to be the characters out of Resident Evil 5 or something, It doesn't have that kick ass girl in it =( who owns so many zombies, id rather see Extinction continue as the Army of clones she had would be so Kick ass to see them bust in the Umbrella stations everywhere, they better release the "proper" one soon.

RESIDENT EVIL: DEGENERATION

A zombie attack brings chaos to Harvardville Airport. Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield , who fought the sinister Umbrella Corporation during the Raccoon City tragedy 7 years ago, are back. In high-octane Resident Evil style, they're ready to battle a rogue warrior who is seeking revenge after his family was killed in Raccoon City. The deadly G-Virus is unleashed and a new mutated monster goes on the rampage. Will Claire and Leon be able to terminate the virus before history repeats itself?

I'm gonna watch it in about 2 hours so ill post a review about it.

StrykerSwat
5 Dec 2008, 03:40pm
The new Resident Evil IS CG doesn't follow on from the others it appears to be the characters out of Resident Evil 5 or something, It doesn't have that kick ass girl in it =( who owns so many zombies, id rather see Extinction continue as the Army of clones she had would be so Kick ass to see them bust in the Umbrella stations everywhere, they better release the "proper" one soon.

RESIDENT EVIL: DEGENERATION

A zombie attack brings chaos to Harvardville Airport. Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield , who fought the sinister Umbrella Corporation during the Raccoon City tragedy 7 years ago, are back. In high-octane Resident Evil style, they're ready to battle a rogue warrior who is seeking revenge after his family was killed in Raccoon City. The deadly G-Virus is unleashed and a new mutated monster goes on the rampage. Will Claire and Leon be able to terminate the virus before history repeats itself?

I'm gonna watch it in about 2 hours so ill post a review about it.

Have u ever played other Resident Evil games?

they dont have alex in any of the games
and fans of the game are glad that they put characters from RE2 and RE4
because honsotly the real life action ones just suck balls
they dont even make sence,and it dosent even make sence of how she even got the powers or w.e she has

RE real life action=suck balls
RE games+RE:Degenartaion= FTW

Falcon04
5 Dec 2008, 03:55pm
Leon Kennedy kicks so much ass it's unbelievable.

LVG
5 Dec 2008, 05:50pm
Have u ever played other Resident Evil games?

they dont have alex in any of the games
and fans of the game are glad that they put characters from RE2 and RE4
because honsotly the real life action ones just suck balls
they dont even make sence,and it dosent even make sence of how she even got the powers or w.e she has

RE real life action=suck balls
RE games+RE:Degenartaion= FTW

LMAO the Real life ones are so much better...you must be on drugs

Basically lost her memory got some back, while she was arrested wakes up in hospital umbrella does something to her and she has "powers" and since the series isn't finished it will obviously be revealed

StrykerSwat
5 Dec 2008, 06:20pm
LMAO the Real life ones are so much better...you must be on drugs

Basically lost her memory got some back, while she was arrested wakes up in hospital umbrella does something to her and she has "powers" and since the series isn't finished it will obviously be revealed

bascily u havent played any of RE games,if u havnt then dam u dont know y fans of the game say that the movie sucked since they put the chick as the main character and they make some characters die

but ye, i think the real life re movies just suck, they just concentrate on her insted of other characters, plus they made Weskers look bald,he isnt bald he has kick ass hair

well at least Leon and Redfield is there(both of them in RE2 and Leon on RE4)

but ye i cant wait to get that movie :)
and Second Skin too :D

LVG
5 Dec 2008, 06:27pm
I've played most of the games up to Umbrella Chronicles if theres any more after that i don't know but i know the characters just not there names -.-

StrykerSwat
5 Dec 2008, 07:05pm
I've played most of the games up to Umbrella Chronicles if theres any more after that i don't know but i know the characters just not there names -.-

but still man how can u choose the real life movies
eh oh well, at least the movies arnt made by Uwe Boll

LVG
6 Dec 2008, 06:10am
Because Computer generated stuff isn't as good, and in the Degeneration they add way to many sound affects for walking or standing up.

XeNo
7 Dec 2008, 01:14pm
You can play all the games and still not be a fan of the games like most people are...To most die-hard RE fans, the CG movie is a godsend compared to the shitty plotline they've been giving in the real-life ones.

The fact some random ass invincible girl is the main character, along with she never dies, along with she can kill people through a camera? I mean seriously, there's usually a limit to shit.

It's about as retarded as they ended up making the Matrix movies. Neo never dies, he gets more powers, and even when he loses, he wins. He's the strongest person in the world, and has no weaknesses.

Shitty movies such as those are not interesting to watch.

And they fucking killed one of the main characters of RE in the real life movies. How much more retarded can you get?

LitKey
7 Dec 2008, 01:20pm
Fuck the live action movies.

Frostbyte
7 Dec 2008, 03:54pm
Games > Movies
Chris Redfield > Leon Kennedy
Claire Redfield > Ada Wong

Phoenix
21 Dec 2008, 07:29pm
not worth the watch tbh, prefer the real people versions ...