PDA

View Full Version : Crossfire

SneakySnake
4 Dec 2008, 08:05pm
I just want to be clear on this, is it bannable to accidently kill a T in crossfire? Because today a player named Kee, kept saying he is going to be happy when im permed for accidently killing him in crossfire. I let Sandman kill me back and was about to let Kee kill me but then saying stuff like "voteban snake, freekiler" etc. I just want to be cleared on crossfire.

Thanks, SneakySnake

Dracula
4 Dec 2008, 08:07pm
I just want to be clear on this, is it bannable to accidently kill a T in crossfire? Because today a player named Kee, kept saying he is going to be happy when im permed for accidently killing him in crossfire. I let Sandman kill me back and was about to let Kee kill me but then saying stuff like "voteban snake, freekiler" etc. I just want to be cleared on crossfire.

Thanks, SneakySnake

I would say if you kill like 1-2 in crossfire per like burst its ok but more then mabey not so much tell em if they have a problem to watch who there standing around with.

juku
4 Dec 2008, 08:27pm
Lets put it this way it is a role playing server. So it is their fault to run into the line of fire when you are trying to defend yourself.

Free killing on the otherhand is a different situation as this player just wants to ruin the fun of others for his own enjoyment. (Mostly killing many players for no apparent reason)

SneakySnake
4 Dec 2008, 08:30pm
Kk ty

Maxwelldon
4 Dec 2008, 08:45pm
Crossfire is a tricky thing.. I ban people if they keep killing innocent people over crossfire as excuse.. You can Always take one step and aim instead of spray and pray..
Short bursts give higher accuracy as well.

Jaffa
5 Dec 2008, 06:00am
Cts should be careful where they fire, Ts should accept if they get hit if they are standing near a t breaking the rules

SpikedRocker
5 Dec 2008, 07:12am
Cts should be careful where they fire, Ts should accept if they get hit if they are standing near a t breaking the rules

Thats the best explaination of this situation. People need to not think if they die this round that they can't play for years. You die, get over it, play next round and try to win then.

Italian Jew
5 Dec 2008, 08:05am
Shit happens

I apologize profusely when I accidentally kill someone and I may even let them revenge kill me the next round. I am too nice a CT :sad:

People who just pray 'n' spray into a crowd should be warned about it and if they continue to do so, they should be looking at a small ban. I can understand getting shot if you are in front of or right next to a rebel T, but being killed well behind him or far away is just ridiculous sometimes. One chickenshit, noob CT can wipe out half a T team like this.

Axel
5 Dec 2008, 08:12am
accidents happen!
I nearly got votebanned for doing it =\
Back when I was new to the servers...

SpEeD
5 Dec 2008, 05:33pm
Thats the best explaination of this situation. People need to not think if they die this round that they can't play for years. You die, get over it, play next round and try to win then.

ya, and i mean whenever im a T i try to hide behind spike when i rebel so he dies in the crossfire, but its an accident when i do :001_tongue:

but really i didnt run behind you on purpose