PDA

View Full Version : Back to no power?

SpEeD
3 Dec 2008, 05:39pm
I think prison break should go back to no power for admins except higher up admins should get to keep it. This kind of goes back to Fake's post in appeals but i think it would be best to keep the people who you can trust FOR SURE with the power on that server, seems like there is too many problems if every other person can slay and kick.

Most major problems can be solved by demo/voteban and most of the time there is an AO or higher on anyways.

Agree or disagree?

Justice...
3 Dec 2008, 05:41pm
disagree.
1 freekiller kill the whole T team then leave, not many can get demo of that that fast. also scr shot dont work, but it is still easy to get doubts. it can be alot of people get banged and then the CT kill all that gangs him, someone takes a scr shot and make it look like a freekiller.
Rather take demo or scr shot of admins that abuse

Daze
3 Dec 2008, 05:57pm
Most major problems can be solved by demo/voteban and most of the time there is an AO or higher on anyways.

Agree or disagree?

Theres only 7 AO's, most of their gaming time is probably spent dealing with ban appeals, uploading maps, admin complaints, setting people up on ventrilo, dealing with any other issue at hand or just trying to have a little game time.

if you think a certain admin is abusing their power to slay/kick/ban then demo them.

SpEeD
3 Dec 2008, 06:03pm
but if i demo an admin then they will hate me and be mean!!!! :(

Dracula
3 Dec 2008, 06:06pm
This is why you should run a demo every time you join a server and if an admin or player is breaking rules post a complaint.

Justice...
3 Dec 2008, 06:34pm

/care. You post a scr/demo about an admin abusing. Aslong as its abuse and not you being pissed off and want revenge or something, you shouldnt care. Its that admin that abuse's fault.

Toxin
3 Dec 2008, 06:36pm

Epic Fail

Once had an abusive admin, I reconnected and joined spectator, the admin knew what I wanted to do and freakin banned me. HAHA

So, either you record from the moment you join the server (demos are not really big in size), you say you go afk and join spec or you disconnect, change you name and then join and go spectator to record.

tank40175
3 Dec 2008, 07:35pm

If an admin is abusing, then get a demo so they can be delt with. If they retaliate then get a demo of that too. Then they won't be admin any more. But when I have been on, mostly admins having thier power is better than having to chase down an AO, or higher. This way hopefully makes thier job easier. Admins can deal, and should be doing in a proffesional manner, any rule breakers right away.

Maxwelldon
3 Dec 2008, 07:43pm
Strongly disagree.
Punish those who abuse their power instead of punishing everyone.

Just makes things way more complicated on problem situations if there suddenly is people rule-breaking.

XeNo
3 Dec 2008, 09:59pm
I think prison break should go back to no power for admins except higher up admins should get to keep it. This kind of goes back to Fake's post in appeals but i think it would be best to keep the people who you can trust FOR SURE with the power on that server, seems like there is too many problems if every other person can slay and kick.

Agree or disagree?
Already been discussed:
No.

Strongly disagree.
Punish those who abuse their power instead of punishing everyone.

Just makes things way more complicated on problem situations if there suddenly is people rule-breaking.
Also already been discussed:
Won't be happening as it takes too much work to single out SteamIDs and remove powers one by one and keeping track of who has lost which power for how long.

Mammal
4 Dec 2008, 09:09am
Xeno I beleive he meant dont make everyone suffer by stopping all admins, but just punish admins that end up abusing, not necesserily by removing admin from that server for certain times, but like what happens already.

Axel
4 Dec 2008, 10:37am

WHO CARES IF THEY HATE YOU
they are doing something they shouldn't
do it for the community, not for popularity
plus
no one loves you anyway ;)
hahaha

barackobama
4 Dec 2008, 12:49pm
We tried that, it was chaos, so no.

Maxwelldon
4 Dec 2008, 05:16pm
Also already been discussed:
Won't be happening as it takes too much work to single out SteamIDs and remove powers one by one and keeping track of who has lost which power for how long.
That I know but there is other ways to punish the abusive admins.
Anyhow, point was I disagree with the thread as it only brings more chaos than the few admins who abuse their power every now and then.

Dracula
4 Dec 2008, 05:22pm
That I know but there is other ways to punish the abusive admins.
Anyhow, point was I disagree with the thread as it only brings more chaos than the many admins who abuse their power almost every day.

fixed

Sandstorm
4 Dec 2008, 07:14pm
solution: running demo, then admins will learn to keep the hammer in their pants