PDA

View Full Version : Prison break rule

airassault
1 Dec 2008, 07:29pm
Alright in prisonbreak can you kill a terrorist if the ct didnt see it?

I have seen this happen many times and the admins that i play with say that it was a freekill but some admins when their alone will say u can do it because he was on ct but anyways to get back to the point. You shouldnt be able kill a T aka (TERRORIST) for killing a ct when a ct didnt see you kill him because if you killed someone no 1 saw you do then ur safe unregarding forensics

Plz tell me the rule

Dracula
1 Dec 2008, 07:59pm
You do not have to see the kill.

tank40175
2 Dec 2008, 06:06am
As it stands now, you do not have to see kill. This is something I do not agree with personally, but like it or not, that is rule now. Hopefully it gets changed.

Justice...
2 Dec 2008, 07:10am
Hopefully it gets changed.

QFT.

But tbh you dont have to follow it if you dont want =) If a T kill a CT, you dont really have to kill the T if you didnt see it. Ofc if he have a wep, shoot him, but if he kills a CT and drop/dont get the wep, i dont usually kill them. I guess i cant be banned for that? =P

Bubbles
2 Dec 2008, 12:16pm
lol not really, ive had it done to me, especially with a CT thats being particularly annoying, ill kill and other ct's will be like "i didnt see nothing!"

Jaffa
2 Dec 2008, 01:35pm
is an imposssible rule to enforce, so i don't believe ti should be one

Toxin
2 Dec 2008, 02:58pm
is an imposssible rule to enforce, so i don't believe ti should be one

Pure Truth.

I think the rules as it stands right now is fair enough, if a T kills a CT, the T will very likely have gained weapons, and it is ridiculous to not be able to shoot them.

Harpr33t
2 Dec 2008, 04:22pm
we should take off the kill bar so ct's don't know who killed the ct.

jigglebelljr
2 Dec 2008, 04:26pm
i hate being a ct whenever you kill someone they say freekill then everyone voteban you i say you rule and i totally agree admins do that all the time

Justice...
2 Dec 2008, 05:13pm
they say freekill then everyone voteban you i say you rule

lol you kill someone, they voteban you, you say "you rule" ?
altough the reason why many people voteban you is because they dont understand you, or you them, meaning you kill them and they think its freekill

Caution
2 Dec 2008, 06:28pm
Alright in prisonbreak can you kill a terrorist if the ct didnt see it?

I have seen this happen many times and the admins that i play with say that it was a freekill but some admins when their alone will say u can do it because he was on ct but anyways to get back to the point. You shouldnt be able kill a T aka (TERRORIST) for killing a ct when a ct didnt see you kill him because if you killed someone no 1 saw you do then ur safe unregarding forensics

Plz tell me the rule

air assault, i wasnt lying to you just because i was the only admin on, it is now a rule. a very fucking dumb one, i will admit, but a rule.

i hate being a ct whenever you kill someone they say freekill then everyone voteban you i say you rule and i totally agree admins do that all the time

lol jiggle no offense, but i have played with you many times...you have been vote banned quite a few times when i was on, and you deserved every vote. and why would you say they rule after they voteban you? lmao

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Dec 2008, 10:52am
we should take off the kill bar so ct's don't know who killed the ct.

Cant.
If we took off the deadnote we would miss a lot of freekilling of people and we could have more Whining and drama as it is already.

It is up to the ct to kill or not kill the t.

Scorpion
3 Dec 2008, 02:08pm
Is there anyway to just make deaths appear in admin only console/chat? I've seen it done in Gmod but that is Lua

airassault
7 Dec 2008, 07:10pm
Pure Truth.

I think the rules as it stands right now is fair enough, if a T kills a CT, the T will very likely have gained weapons, and it is ridiculous to not be able to shoot them.

but if they didnt see it they shouldnt be able 2 kill them u do dont shoot sum 1 in the face in real life if u didnt c them kill some 1 u investigate

Bubbles
7 Dec 2008, 07:51pm
but if they didnt see it they shouldnt be able 2 kill them u do dont shoot sum 1 in the face in real life if u didnt c them kill some 1 u investigate

fail

Bubbles
7 Dec 2008, 07:52pm
we're talking about 4 minute rounds, this is prisonbreak server, not CSI, we have 4 minutes, not an hour cut down by commercials

Bethy
8 Dec 2008, 02:57pm
Is there anyway to just make deaths appear in admin only console/chat? I've seen it done in Gmod but that is Lua

even if you did, if someone is freekilling and no admins are on, you can't get rid of them.

Shower Fart
8 Dec 2008, 03:13pm
Cant.
If we took off the deadnote we would miss a lot of freekilling of people and we could have more Whining and drama as it is already.

It is up to the ct to kill or not kill the t.

maybe u can u can just show what the cts killed

Spartan
8 Dec 2008, 05:38pm
would be a dumb rule to have. the rounds are short, and the t's need to do something otherwise nothin happens. most likely when the t kills the ct, they will aquire guns and therefore is open to being killed. most likely if they drop the guns aswell they will get killed if they are seen. its not a rule and u can kill the t if u find them, dont listen to what ppl say

Axel
8 Dec 2008, 05:56pm
even if you did, if someone is freekilling and no admins are on, you can't get rid of them.

console records all kills even if deathnotes are off... you can tell if a player free kills anyway =\ the players aren't THAT stupid not to notice
you just get a ct to place their crosshair over the player and you have their name...
this is not rocket science
COME ON!

Svendy
9 Dec 2008, 10:53am
stupid rule. which i've only rarely seen enforced. it was in the early days of the servers it was enforced to order any T who had a gun to drop it, if they didnt they would get shot. but this rule, is too, only rarely enforced.

Determined2Win
9 Dec 2008, 03:24pm
Holy shit we still have people being emo on this thread? As Suri has said many fucking times, Prison Break is a RP (Role Playing) type of game, It is NOT real life...

airassault
9 Dec 2008, 04:14pm
we're talking about 4 minute rounds, this is prisonbreak server, not CSI, we have 4 minutes, not an hour cut down by commercials

Lol u dont get my point if they killed some 1 and they dont have a gun u shouldnt be able 2 kill them that is just bs right their if u kill some 1 and no 1 see's it ur off the hook

Smallsasaurus
9 Dec 2008, 10:48pm
Lol u dont get my point if they killed some 1 and they dont have a gun u shouldnt be able 2 kill them that is just bs right their if u kill some 1 and no 1 see's it ur off the hook

Like Determined just said, this isn't real life, it's a role playing game. CT's have a hard enough time trying to keep some semblance of control over T's, so if a CT has the time to look at who killed who, remember it, and then is willing to go hunting through the 14 T's to find and kill him, he earned it.

And if you want to start talking about that in real life people wouldn't know and would have to investigate the murder, well in real life the guards would not allow 14 prisoners out of their cells with knives and they wouldn't have to open up the prisoner's cell within the first minute of showing up to their job without the prisoners mic spamming and complaining.

You need to suspend some of reality for prison break to work. The way the game is right now is working pretty well as prison break is still one of the most popular games.