PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield: Bad Company

Frostbyte
30 Nov 2008, 04:46pm
If you play it, discuss its pros and cons.

Wrathek
1 Dec 2008, 06:05am
haven't touched it in a while, got bored after getting highest rank.

it's fun, i'll tell ya that. it's also fun getting used to the idea that nowhere you hide is ever safe because whatever you're hiding behind can be blown away in a second.

LVG
1 Dec 2008, 10:00am
Pros: None i can think of...

Cons: Same story over and over again..."there's our ride! oh the choppers down...go to the next extraction point (next chopper comes over) oh no our choppers down again lets destroy more Anti-Air craft guns"

Pretty much got bored of the long as missions and didn't attempt online.

Robfal
1 Dec 2008, 10:23am
I gotta say, it was exciting for me at first... when i downloaded the demo off xbl, i couldnt stop using the m24 sniper rifle... it felt as i could apply real sniping techniques (measuring mil dots, etc)... I liked the idea of destructible everything and I liked going deep into enemy territory to harrass, distract, and sabotage the enemy. Then..... i preordered the game. I felt like I had had enough of the game so I just made a quick playthrough of the game in the highest difficulty, not bothering to look around for those gold bars or weapons.. I dont know the game really lost me at times and I basically got bored of the game before it had a chance to "prove" itself. It is now sitting in the dusty game shelf sharing what little warmth it can collect alongside Halo 3, CoD 4, and all other overhyped games.

Wrathek
1 Dec 2008, 12:14pm
yeah, the single player was boring to me, but the online was pretty fun while it lasted.

Lux
1 Dec 2008, 02:16pm
Played the demo and saw a review of it on GamerTV but whilst I would like to get it I have too many games higher on my priority, I've run myself into debt until Christmas.

andre1028
1 Dec 2008, 03:28pm
Pros: Destruction, Free No Laggy Dedicated Servers, Great Ranking System, many WTF moments.

Cons: No 64 player matches,no prone,no airplanes, limited voice chat to squad only (which is really gay), only two game types so far, WHERE IS THE COMMANDER?