PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 13

Determined2Win
30 Nov 2008, 08:48am
Hey and welcome back to Determined's NFL Week countdown!

This week is a crucial week for a lot of "on the bubble" teams who are still hoping to get their shot at the playoffs.

The Buffalo Bills play at home to the San Fran. 49'ers playing in 30 degree weather and the snow is coming down like cats and dogs. Truly showing Winter football is finally here.

Who do you think will win it all this year?
Who do you think will just barely make the wild card?
Who do you think will choke in the playoffs?

You can discuss it all right here!,

-Determined

GrayFox
30 Nov 2008, 09:17am
Pats going for the win today, we need it to stay alive. Sorry Zero, but Pennington won't save the Dolphins from missing the playoffs.

Trogdor
30 Nov 2008, 09:52am
Giants AT Washington.. hmmm..I PICK WASHINGTON. Washington hasn't played well the last few games (Seahawks, lol) but they make a turn around and beat the Giants.

As for your questions:

Jets
Colts/Ravens
Titans

Go Jets!

matt 187
30 Nov 2008, 04:30pm
dolphins win!!!! =] pats look like there going to lose & ravens kicked ass :laugh:

Italian Jew
30 Nov 2008, 04:43pm
Giants AT Washington.. hmmm..I PICK WASHINGTON. Washington hasn't played well the last few games (Seahawks, lol) but they make a turn around and beat the Giants.

Looks like they still sucked and the Giants are still beasts.

GrayFox
30 Nov 2008, 05:51pm
Well Patriots lost in a horribly played game on offense, but atleast the Jets lost too. Hopefully Miami can beat the Jets in their season finale game, but thats wishful thinking.

Zero001
30 Nov 2008, 07:05pm
Dolphins are still alive baby :biggrin:

They also stand a better shot than the Patriots. Lucky we're playing Buffalo inside a dome in Toronto, so no snow :001_smile:

The AFC East looks like this:

Buffalo is pretty much out
Patriots need to win out and would need a Dolphins lost and two lost for the Jets.
Dolphins need a win out and they would hold the tie breaker to win the AFC East.
Jets can afford a lost except to the Dolphins, unless the Dolphins lose elsewhere.

Trogdor
30 Nov 2008, 07:54pm
Looks like they still sucked and the Giants are still beasts.

They are doing pretty horribly. I though they would put up a fight..

Italian Jew
30 Nov 2008, 09:11pm
They did, just not for the entire game. The Skins rely too much on Portis. Once Portis isn't 100%, the offense struggles. Campbell cannot carry the offense nor can anyone else on it. Without the offense being effective, the defense is just wasting its efforts and suffers from exhaustion towards the end. If Portis was healthy, they would've done a lot better, but I still think they would have lost. The Giants defense is just too much for the Skins offense at this point (as it is with a lot of offenses in the NFL).

As for the Patriots just simply screwing up, way to give up the game. It would've been a very close game if not for the several turnovers. Back to back fumbles (I think) and a few interceptions don't bode well for a team trying to keep up or finish off the other. You can also blame Moss. Even with the rain, there was no excuse for some of his drops (as well as the rest of the receivers on both teams). The Patriots skipped on the fundamentals towards the end like catching and tackling while the Steelers managed to hold it together. It was a pretty good game up until the 2nd half.

Trogdor
2 Dec 2008, 05:26pm
Lol you see the big hit the Steelers made on Welker? Damn.. I'm not sure he knew what day it was.

GrayFox
2 Dec 2008, 05:53pm
Lol you see the big hit the Steelers made on Welker? Damn.. I'm not sure he knew what day it was.

But he got right back up and walked it off, like the fucking robocop he is.

Italian Jew
2 Dec 2008, 05:58pm
But he got right back up and walked it off, like the fucking robocop he is.

Yeah, he walked it off straight to the bench...

but I don't blame him. That was a rough hit, even for the Steeler's defense.

matt 187
2 Dec 2008, 07:58pm
XaPPHcBm4ro

WIN!

Determined2Win
8 Dec 2008, 01:32pm
Oh my Bills, Where has thou' gone? Yet, another hard year for Bills Fans... When will this agony end? Surely it won't take 100 years to reach the playoffs like it's taken the Cubs to reach a world series...Will it?

GrayFox
8 Dec 2008, 02:27pm
Oh my Bills, Where has thou' gone? Yet, another hard year for Bills Fans... When will this agony end? Surely it won't take 100 years to reach the playoffs like it's taken the Cubs to reach a world series...Will it?

Make a new thread you lazy ass. :bigsmile: But anyways PATS ftw.

Determined2Win
8 Dec 2008, 02:32pm
Still goes with Week 13, Bills lost again, I was just stating my opinions on them. Jackass xD

GrayFox
8 Dec 2008, 06:39pm
Still goes with Week 13, Bills lost again, I was just stating my opinions on them. Jackass xD

Sorry, your previous post, tl;dr.