PDA

View Full Version : Was told to move this here then.

Fake789
29 Nov 2008, 05:35pm
In continuation of the other thread :

How can you forgive me for killing someone who deserved it
However I'm starting to see the root of this appeal
You're talking about VIP treatment to players and slaying people who kill them
We only slay if someone kills the terrorist when we have said
"They are with us, do NOT kill them"
Because we gave them permission it is classed as freekilling

I forgive you cause you have clearly shown you have mastaken me for someone else you killed going into the showers. Cause clearly i was no where near showers.

Now about what you said.. No thats not what im talking about. A Admin T will ignore the cts rules, and keep pushing him until he kills him. At which a slay will follow.

VIP situations are different, as i go as VIP in most games when bulletwound is a ct. I just follow him and jump on his head.

The situations im talking about is a Normal, NON VIP, Admin terroist disbaying orders and pushing the rules as far as he can. By "pushing" i mean if hes not allowed to go past a line, he will go past it slightly, then more etc - ignoring the cts demands for him to go back. Followed by the T's death a slay will incure. Of course this is only a example and doesnt completly show everything and all situations that occurs.

To other admin that posted last with my screenshots:

Yes i never said i didnt do that, i admitted to that how many times do i have to say i justified the ban which at first was unworthy, to make it worthy.

Your also missing ones when i start to say how (some)admins do what ever they want in certain situations. You seem to think that im trying to undo the ban for me changing my names to that. No i agree with you and deserve it. What your not seeing is my original statement.

Axel
29 Nov 2008, 05:47pm
An admin terrorist is meant to be treated like a regular one
HOWEVER
Most players know the admins
So they tend to TRUST them
So yeah like you with bullet
Why should admins be penalized because they are admins who hang around with the cts?
If one ct says they can hang around THEN they can
and this is still in the wrong topic
its not an admin complaint rofl
needs to be in the rule discussion

raven maniac
29 Nov 2008, 05:47pm
In continuation of the other thread :

I forgive you cause you have clearly shown you have mastaken me for someone else you killed going into the showers. Cause clearly i was no where near showers.

Now about what you said.. No thats not what im talking about. A Admin T will ignore the cts rules, and keep pushing him until he kills him. At which a slay will follow.

VIP situations are different, as i go as VIP in most games when bulletwound is a ct. I just follow him and jump on his head.

The situations im talking about is a Normal, NON VIP, Admin terroist disbaying orders and pushing the rules as far as he can. By "pushing" i mean if hes not allowed to go past a line, he will go past it slightly, then more etc - ignoring the cts demands for him to go back. Followed by the T's death a slay will incure. Of course this is only a example and doesnt completly show everything and all situations that occurs.

To other admin that posted last with my screenshots:

Yes i never said i didnt do that, i admitted to that how many times do i have to say i justified the ban which at first was unworthy, to make it worthy.

Your also missing ones when i start to say how (some)admins do what ever they want in certain situations. You seem to think that im trying to undo the ban for me changing my names to that. No i agree with you and deserve it. What your not seeing is my original statement.

No, not in continuation of the other thread.

Thread Locked. Make another and You'll see your ban jump up to a week as well as a week off the forums.