PDA

View Full Version : [Added] Trikz Map Pack

Paul
29 Nov 2008, 09:03am
20 or so trikz's maps for when the server is ready.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/168578127/Trikz.rar.html

Thanks.

Maxwelldon
29 Nov 2008, 10:06am
TrikZ <3<3
Just love it! Me and Raven ownt "Portal" map xD

Justice...
29 Nov 2008, 11:28am
TrikZ <3<3
Just love it! Me and Raven ownt "Portal" map xD

so what is Trikz? never heard of it:P Or is it a css map? Didnt understand if it was in css or Portal or any other game :P Sorry if this is the wrong section/fail bump

Paul
29 Nov 2008, 11:53am
so what is Trikz? never heard of it:P Or is it a css map? Didnt understand if it was in css or Portal or any other game :P Sorry if this is the wrong section/fail bump
It's all about team work. If you have a good enough team then you can complete the maps.
RqFwXQaMySc
31aAjgM7VE0&feature=related

Justice...
29 Nov 2008, 12:14pm
holy moly is it possible to jump that far/high? =S Seems kinda hard for me, but i'd love to try :) What do i search in the "Find Servers" thing? like tk_ trikz_ etc. :P Also would like to see this added on maybe climb or minigames server, think people would enjoy it

Paul
29 Nov 2008, 12:17pm
holy moly is it possible to jump that far/high? =S Seems kinda hard for me, but i'd love to try :) What do i search in the "Find Servers" thing? like tk_ trikz_ etc. :P Also would like to see this added on maybe climb or minigames server, think people would enjoy it

The maps prefix is "trikz_". Also as far as I know we are going to build a server and put these maps on.

StrykerSwat
29 Nov 2008, 07:40pm
It's all about team work. If you have a good enough team then you can complete the maps.
RqFwXQaMySc
31aAjgM7VE0&feature=related

i have seen bot of these vids,there awesome
btw funny signitures paul,lol love the Saving Private Ryan one

but ye i tried one of the maps and servers,there fun,only if u have a good team then you can do it faster :)

Trogdor
30 Nov 2008, 10:10am
It can be fun as long as the people you play with are trustworthy. Trikz can sometimes deal with flashys. If you have a noob in there spamming flashys, not so fun. Also, do you have the correct settings and such? The !CP script should go on there for !ghost and !unghost as well as the correct airaccel. It's a good idea though. I think most people would enjoy it.

Tcp-Kill
1 Dec 2008, 06:17am
zero must of added them. we has server naoz!!