PDA

View Full Version : Gun Game Extravaganza Finale Today!!!

SpikedRocker
28 Nov 2008, 07:56am
Go vote for your favorite map if you have not done so yet. : http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11746

Today is the grand finale of our month long competition. Gun Game Extravaganza!!! The maps are decided by the vote above and will be announced shortly before the first session.

Like last time we have the same time for sessions.

Europe Session: 2000 GMT / 3 PM ET
US Session: 0100 GMT / 8 PM ET

If either or both sessions have great turn outs, we will add another session but that is at our opinion.

If you have opinions or suggestions, please save them. I plan to create a thread in the GG board for you to make them to make our events better. I think this month long event went outstanding and our player turnouts where better than expected. Thank you to all our players who made this possible. Good luck to those running for the top prize of a free Left4Dead Game or game of equal or lesser value.

Chef
28 Nov 2008, 10:40am
muahaha....coming for you BULLETWOUNDED!
ITS OVER

Bullet Wound
28 Nov 2008, 10:49am
lol, gl to you too chef

Lux
28 Nov 2008, 11:44am
Its been fun, and it looks like I won't win (bar a miracle) so congrats to the guy who does win, although I think that will be Bullet unless he plays underpar and Paul plays amazing.

zapper
28 Nov 2008, 12:05pm
5 more hours

SpikedRocker
28 Nov 2008, 12:30pm
Actually first session is in 30 minutes...the US session is 5 hours

zapper
28 Nov 2008, 12:41pm
Yea i know
but i live puerto rico,which is actually part of the US o_O

SpikedRocker
28 Nov 2008, 12:44pm
You could play in either or both sessions if you wish...don't have to live in the region its for.