PDA

View Full Version : VIP zombie escape

Phoenix
26 Nov 2008, 11:43am
any chance we could bring the zombie VIP escape server back? it's an awesome mod and i think there was talk of it a couple of months ago i think but people didn't want 4 escape servers (with the europe escape) but as there's only 2 now i think VIP needs a reintroduction! :thumbup1:

Toxin
26 Nov 2008, 12:21pm
You know, if the VIP messes up, the whole server has got to restart which is really frustating and leads to many people leaving if we have several fail VIPs in a row.

Henrik
26 Nov 2008, 12:31pm
vip is nice but the vips die to often and makes it boring and many vip are morons and go alone ore die because hje do something stupid

i was tired of almost winning and then vip died ore 1 min and then vip died

vip is fun if it's only good players but there will always be idiots

Repus
26 Nov 2008, 01:15pm
vip is nice but the vips die to often and makes it boring and many vip are morons and go alone ore die because hje do something stupid

i was tired of almost winning and then vip died ore 1 min and then vip died

vip is fun if it's only good players but there will always be idiots

Yea call everyone morons, everyone makes mistakes and as vip its easy make them bc pressure and vip was bad at jumping. I bet you died as vip too, sometime.

Vip makes escape more interesting, now escapes 1 and 2 are just: get to the end, nuke, do it again.....

We could give some more hp vip?

juku
26 Nov 2008, 01:30pm
This thread explains why I don't really like vip that much(Though it is playable when Escape 1 was full). Most of the input at that time were posted I guess.

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6930

Lets put it this way filling up the sever with players is better than having small amount of players scattered on the servers for escape. (What I mean is having like 8-10 people play vip escape/normal escape is not as fun as when it is a 30-40 game.)

:sad: Aw this reminded me of warhammer of how it failed because of too many servers which scattered the population and made it not as fun:mellow:

Phoenix
26 Nov 2008, 01:40pm
You know, if the VIP messes up, the whole server has got to restart which is really frustating and leads to many people leaving if we have several fail VIPs in a row.

is there a way that 2 VIP's are spawned so zombies have to kill 2 to win, that way if one screws up humans don't have to restart.

and i see what you mean juku, but when we had the europe escape aswell all 3 of the servers were pretty much full most of the time in the evening, it would just be a nice difference from the normal escape, and as there's a couple of servers that are usually empty most of the time anyway it would be worth a shot i reckon

and looking at that poll in the link there would be atleast 60 people wanting to play it :thumbup1:

andre1028
26 Nov 2008, 02:48pm
If two fools get vip the whole round is ruined for EVERYONE!

That's why V.I.P isn't great if you aren't patient.

Repus
26 Nov 2008, 02:57pm
For those who doesn't like vip escape, there is already 2 normal escapes, for us who liked vip is only those 2 normal boring escapes

Toxin
26 Nov 2008, 03:29pm
For those who doesn't like vip escape, there is already 2 normal escapes, for us who liked vip is only those 2 normal boring escapes

Nobody is talking about adding any normal Escapes servers. We should just not add any VIP Servers, or at least not until some major changes are planned first.

Repus
26 Nov 2008, 05:56pm
I just mean that those who doesn't like vip can play normal escape. I like vip bc normal escape is getting boring bc its everyday the same, or we can change escape 2 server that it changes everyday from what it is now to copy of escape 1 to vip to something else.... If it is possible.

Jaffa
26 Nov 2008, 06:29pm
This thread explains why I don't really like vip that much(Though it is playable when Escape 1 was full). Most of the input at that time were posted I guess.

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6930

Lets put it this way filling up the sever with players is better than having small amount of players scattered on the servers for escape. (What I mean is having like 8-10 people play vip escape/normal escape is not as fun as when it is a 30-40 game.)

:sad: Aw this reminded me of warhammer of how it failed because of too many servers which scattered the population and made it not as fun:mellow:

i've stopped playing US warhammer (lack of cash), but the europe servers started to get empty, so they started to put up character transfers, and along with the live event, it seems to of worked wonders