PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space: Status : Owned

Frostbyte
25 Nov 2008, 01:23pm
I beat Dead Space on the hardest difficulty, called Impossible mode. It is unlocked by beating the game on any of its original difficulties, Easy, Normal, or Hard. Impossible is merely an understatement. I would go for synonyms like: Unbearable, wtf it barely touched me?!, seriously..., and my favorite, HOLYSHITWTFBBQOMFGZORSGTFO!. Its a great game, Ive beat it twice now, once on normal, and once on impossible. It has some really good replay value due to the rewards you receive from beating the game, which can be used in your next playthrough, similar to Resident evil 4.

Basically, its an amazing game, a survival horror fan's bible, and it will scare the living crap out of you.

Btw, I know this isnt a FPS, but I didn't know where else to post.:001_tongue:

Wrathek
26 Nov 2008, 09:56am
yeah i love this game. too short tho =/

LVG
26 Nov 2008, 10:10am
What i hate about it is the view say you get that menu thing which appears in front of you to much crap on it so you have to rotate it alot just to see whats there, i'd prefer the game pausing while doing so.

zapper
26 Nov 2008, 10:36am
i think the game was great,they created it very well

Zealot
20 Jan 2011, 01:12am
NECRO...morph.

Bought the game over steam sales during xmas. I must say I am 10 minutes into it and I have shit my pants about 3 times now.

I SHOT THE BITCHES HEAD OFF BEFORE IT GOT UP AND IT SPAWNED WITH A NEW HEAD, FUCK THIS GAME.

Jaffa
20 Jan 2011, 07:08am
Dead Space 2 out soonish :D

Strike
29 Jan 2011, 05:46pm
Multiplayer will be bettter graphics rip off from L4D

Boobcake
29 Jan 2011, 07:31pm
Multiplayer will be bettter graphics rip off from L4D

no