PDA

View Full Version : Gun Game Extravaganza Map Selection 11-28

Daze
24 Nov 2008, 04:09pm
For the last week of this round of competition we are opening the map choice to our players. You guys have been awesome through out the many weeks we've been holding events. Almost every week we'd have full servers for the events and that leaked longer than what was scheduled. You have proven we can run a successful and friendly competition on our servers.

Following on, in this poll you can select your favourite map from our rotation. If you missed out on the chance to ask for a map to be uploaded here (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=123071#post123071) then bad luck, times up.

Simply pick your favourite map from the selection, the three with the most votes will be the rotation for this weeks event, you can only vote for one map due to the fact that we cannot manipulate the polling options to let you pick 3 different choices.

As usual this Fridays event times are as follows:

Europe Session: 8PM GMT
American Session: 8PM ET

There may also be a third session, depending on popularity at:

10PM GMT / 5PM ET

This Fridays session is the last of this month, which means the winner is chosen and recieves his prize which is a copy of L4D or a game up to the same value (Many thanks to GarfieldH for this).

Good luck and have fun.

Paul
24 Nov 2008, 06:36pm
Thank's for allowing us to choose the maps this week, I think there will be better maps in the tourny this week from this user vote.

shotty ftw :laugh:

zapper
24 Nov 2008, 06:42pm
BRING IT ON!im ready to kick some ass in gg,but that moment will happend in 4 days ^^

SpikedRocker
26 Nov 2008, 05:32pm
Just a friendly reminder to vote for your favorite map to play on friday!!!

Bethy
26 Nov 2008, 05:39pm
wooo Gun Game. i can't wait.

Mammal
28 Nov 2008, 11:37am
Cant play, but I voted ^^