PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 12

GrayFox
23 Nov 2008, 02:53pm
Nice fall Rickey Williams, maybe you should get out of the game while you still can. Tripping as soon as he gets the ball, 6 for 21 on the day. HOW ABOUT THAT MOSS setting a new record for 131 TD's? All around good and exciting game, especially with the fight between Light and Cadell.

Titans? Please, how could they blow to old man Favre. And that touchdown by TO? Awesome.

Italian Jew
23 Nov 2008, 03:24pm
The Jets played really well, and to be be perfectly honest, they were one of the remaining teams the Titans had left that could beat them. Not only did they beat them, they wooped them too. The Titans looked a bit off that game and maybe the season is just catching up with them, but the Jets came and played like they needed to. Favre is old, but somehow he still has some of his magic left in him. Seriously never thought I would see the Jets performing so well this season.

B'more just ate up Philly. McNabb was benched...'nuff said about their efforts in the first half.

Right now I am watching the Seahawks-Redskins game, but I'd much rather be watching the Cardinals-Giants one. :bored:

matt 187
23 Nov 2008, 03:30pm
giants game is pretty good right now im looking at it

raven maniac
23 Nov 2008, 03:41pm
The Jets played really well, and to be be perfectly honest, they were one of the remaining teams the Titans had left that could beat them. Not only did they beat them, they wooped them too. The Titans looked a bit off that game and maybe the season is just catching up with them, but the Jets came and played like they needed to. Favre is old, but somehow he still has some of his magic left in him. Seriously never thought I would see the Jets performing so well this season.

B'more just ate up Philly. McNabb was benched...'nuff said about their efforts in the first half.

Right now I am watching the Seahawks-Redskins game, but I'd much rather be watching the Cardinals-Giants one. :bored:

I know how you feel, I can't watch it either because Redskins-Seahawks are on :crying:

Zero001
23 Nov 2008, 03:42pm
:( Oh Well

Looks like the Jets will be the AFC East champs.

Time to cheer for my NFC pick. G-MEN!!!

matt 187
23 Nov 2008, 04:05pm
i get all the NFC east games =]

unlike raven & jew :laugh:

GrayFox
23 Nov 2008, 05:15pm
34-19 Giants, Cardinals have the ball on the 7~.

Determined2Win
23 Nov 2008, 05:31pm
:( Oh Well

Looks like the Jets will be the AFC East champs.

Time to cheer for my NFC pick. G-MEN!!!

Way to early to determine that (Hey look I used my name correctly). Bills just flattened the Chiefs 54-31 so their not out yet. Lets hope they keep up the offensive production and don't commit so many turnovers. If they can do that, the Bills have a great shot for the AFC East title.

Zero001
23 Nov 2008, 06:13pm
Way to early to determine that (Hey look I used my name correctly). Bills just flattened the Chiefs 54-31 so their not out yet. Lets hope they keep up the offensive production and don't commit so many turnovers. If they can do that, the Bills have a great shot for the AFC East title.

It is early, but have you seen the Jets schedule. The closest contenders are the Patriots. The Jets would have to lose two games, and the Patriots would have to win out. The Jets can afford a lost because they hold the tie breaker. Patriots won the battle today at Foxboro #2, but they lost the war. The entire AFC East was counting on the Titans to win. The Jets win pretty much sealed it for them.

MoreThanAPumpkinEater
23 Nov 2008, 07:21pm
Heheheh the Jets won. Im kinda shocked.