PDA

View Full Version : Who is gonna beat the Titans

MoreThanAPumpkinEater
22 Nov 2008, 06:55am
Who do you think could beat the Titans.

I think it would be the Steelers. Why? BEcause they got a decent Defense and if they can get a good running game wiht Parker they can run all over the Titans.

Zero001
22 Nov 2008, 09:41am
They could go undefeated if they went for it. The only teams on the schedule that I think have a chance at beating them are the Jets, Steelers, and Colts. Colts probably stand the best chance because the Titans might take it easy at the end of the season and the Colts would be playing hard for a wild card spot.

I just hope they beat the Jets tomorrow.

GrayFox
22 Nov 2008, 10:20am
I wouldn't mind the Titans having an undefeated season and winning the Superbowl, even though its not the Patriots. I just want the 72' Dolphins or whatever year it was to go to rest. Thats the only thing they have, and they flaunt it around like nothing else.

Zero001
22 Nov 2008, 10:38am
I wouldn't mind the Titans having an undefeated season and winning the Superbowl, even though its not the Patriots. I just want the 72' Dolphins or whatever year it was to go to rest. Thats the only thing they have, and they flaunt it around like nothing else.

QQ

As a Dolphins fan, I wouldn't mind sharing the perfect season record with the Titans or pretty much any other team. Someones just upset that their team lost the one game that matters most :001_tongue:

1noYVFl-Cnk

GrayFox
22 Nov 2008, 11:07am
QQ

As a Dolphins fan, I wouldn't mind sharing the perfect season record with the Titans or pretty much any other team. Someones just upset that their team lost the one game that matters most :001_tongue:

1noYVFl-Cnk

That video describes the exact attitude of Sammy Morris, and is the real reason I was upset when they lost the Superbowl. When it looked as we were about to take hold of the record, Sammy seemed to be extremely disheveled, but as soon as we lost he was out there losing all humility and proclaiming his name.

Trogdor
22 Nov 2008, 04:59pm
Houstan Texans pull out an upset and defeat the Titans. You wait.

Zero001
22 Nov 2008, 05:34pm
Houston Texans pull out an upset and defeat the Titans. You wait.

Lol... I say the Lions pull a Thanksgiving miracle.

I don't know how anyone can be so upset over Mercury. No one takes him seriously. If you want to be upset, be mad at the Patriots D for letting Eli drive down and pull the upset.

matt 187
22 Nov 2008, 11:19pm
Who do you think could beat the Titans.

I think it would be the Steelers. Why? BEcause they got a decent Defense and if they can get a good running game wiht Parker they can run all over the Titans.

the lions!

imkrazie
23 Nov 2008, 04:32pm
Jets win...

Titan's defense didn't hold.

Zero001
23 Nov 2008, 08:18pm
I kinda figured the Jets were going to win. I just didn't want to say it out loud and be negative about the AFC East situation.

Trogdor
23 Nov 2008, 08:25pm
The Texans will still beat them but, obviously, wont be the first.