PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Remove "ba_prison-break" from PB servers?

Maxwelldon
19 Nov 2008, 01:03pm
Ye so this map has pointed out to be horrible game play and always people leave the server when we play this because it's very much in imbalance to CT..
T's have so much hidden guns that it's almost impossible to keep track of who goes where.

SpikedRocker
19 Nov 2008, 05:17pm
I've not played this map, if more people could comment on this that would be great!

Robfal
19 Nov 2008, 05:47pm
Yeah theres basically two easily accessible stockpiles of guns, one of ak47s and one of p90s. The Ts almost always rush these and even if a ct camps in one of them its easy to flank them or shoot thru the walls and kill them. Very imbalanced imo.

Maxwelldon
19 Nov 2008, 06:23pm
More worse is that you can pickup P90's through Cell wall, same for the AK's.. Basically glitchy easy-access weapons for T's.

Justice...
19 Nov 2008, 08:09pm
yea i agree, played it with like 4 ts and 6 cts, Ts won all the time. And not because the CTs fail, but because its too easy for T to get gun and get away. much vents and gun rooms and booring places, so just remove it =)

Bullet Wound
19 Nov 2008, 09:58pm
Yea that map is really really fail, there is an ak hidden on the stairs man, that is just excessive.

Not only that but all the doors and stuff are activated by hitting them, so new players are also confused as hell. I think i've seen cts win on that map maybe 3 times, and its because the free-killed almost everyone while they were in the cells.

So yes plz for the love of god get rid of it.

SpikedRocker
20 Nov 2008, 12:37pm
Works for me...Removed from both servers.

Mammal
20 Nov 2008, 01:12pm
I liked it, was quite hard for CT Due to there being 2 pistols in cells, one secret p90 and one secret AK room, it was winnable and I have won it and been beaten by CT on it though.

Sad to see it go :mad:

Justice...
20 Nov 2008, 04:23pm
I liked it, was quite hard for CT Due to there being 2 pistols in cells, one secret p90 and one secret AK room, it was winnable and I have won it and been beaten by CT on it though.

Sad to see it go :mad:

yea of course it depends on who plays on what team, but like 90% of the time i play on it, Ts win all the time so everyone joins T, and ends up with like 9 Ts vs. 2 CTs and with those teams in that map is just no way dude

Maxwelldon
21 Nov 2008, 08:35am
Personally I see terrorists win about every round because of the so called secret gun rooms.. That everyone knows..
Just not working on actual game play too good because of the fact that you have to shoot things on top of doors to open, guns are easy to achieve for T's and because of the gun stashes CT gets often owned. :001_rolleyes:

Mammal
21 Nov 2008, 09:51am
Personally I see terrorists win about every round because of the so called secret gun rooms.. That everyone knows..
Just not working on actual game play too good because of the fact that you have to shoot things on top of doors to open, guns are easy to achieve for T's and because of the gun stashes CT gets often owned. :001_rolleyes:

Well its easy to put a guard in each, and saying the teams are 18 vs 9 then that leaves one in pool, one in vents, one in armory and one in control tower. Leaving three guards free to roam around guarding prisoners.

Simple for an organised team (:

Justice...
21 Nov 2008, 02:56pm
Simple for an organised team (:

Thats the point, there are often not organised teams. Or even if it is, they might get outnumbered. Anyways time to lock this thread?

Mammal
22 Nov 2008, 05:56am
Well i'm debating why it should be on the servers, are you that desperate to keep it off that you must lock the thread to win the debate? :001_rolleyes:

Anyway, they can get outnumbered on ANY map at all, no matter where they camp, they only have thirty bullets, also on this map there are Paras in the armory, hard to get outnumbered with a team of 9 with 100 bullets in a clip each? :001_tongue:

Maxwelldon
22 Nov 2008, 09:12am
Well i'm debating why it should be on the servers, are you that desperate to keep it off that you must lock the thread to win the debate? :001_rolleyes:

Anyway, they can get outnumbered on ANY map at all, no matter where they camp, they only have thirty bullets, also on this map there are Paras in the armory, hard to get outnumbered with a team of 9 with 100 bullets in a clip each? :001_tongue:

Point why this map is so horrible; about every time we actually did play the map, CT just camps vents or only one of the gun rooms and still gets raped.
Guns are too easy to achieve, most of time CT doesn't use mic and worst of them all; CT doesn't tell you to go to any place.. Instead they do the thing they always do.. Camp in a corner and wait for a T to try come to them.

I find the gameplay on this particular map very poor because of how easy you can get guns.. You don't even have to enter the gun rooms, just hug the wall and you get a gun and the fact that most times CT doesn't bother to try play.

Mammal
22 Nov 2008, 11:08am
Most of the time it is the CTs fault then, not the map itself.

Bubbles
23 Nov 2008, 09:58pm
i thought the map was going to be removed? it was on mutany tonight

tank40175
25 Nov 2008, 09:22am
This thread says this map was removed, but in mutiny earlier today is was still on. Got stuck with a 1 man suicide CT team.:rlol: But anyways it does need removed. Fail Map.

Bubbles
28 Nov 2008, 05:32pm
can it be removed from both servers?

Z3r0 M4ni4c
28 Nov 2008, 05:50pm
yeah its still running on one of the 2 prison break servers.

SpikedRocker
28 Nov 2008, 09:16pm
It should be good now.