PDA

View Full Version : L4D!-thanks for another short ass game!

Kung Fu Panda
18 Nov 2008, 09:55pm
Is it just me or does anyone else find L4D is wayyyyy tooooo fuckkkinnn shoorttt? I mean its makes portal look like a long game.

Crimson
18 Nov 2008, 10:27pm
Their allowing custom shit, so It'll be awesome, give it awhile.

raven maniac
18 Nov 2008, 11:15pm
I'm sure there will be more maps as well as new weapons made for L4D, so it wont be a pointless buy. :)

Chobber
18 Nov 2008, 11:19pm
I think that the campaign mode could be rather short, but the versus mode will keep the game played :)
As well as the custom content, yes..

evening howl
18 Nov 2008, 11:22pm
Purely awesome game. I've been playing it for like 6 hours staright.

Wraith
19 Nov 2008, 12:02am
come play versus with me panda. you won't be dissapointed unless you really don't like losing as a survivor. it seems 90% of the time the infected win and i got no problem with that.

Tcp-Kill
19 Nov 2008, 12:56am
I have been told that they release a new campaign every 3 months.

Jaffa
19 Nov 2008, 01:42am
Actually surviving each level in versus mode will take years :P

Justice...
19 Nov 2008, 04:16am
its out already? imma buy it for xbox 360 :P cant game l4d on my laptop :(

Yamato
19 Nov 2008, 05:10am
I have been told that they release a new campaign every 3 months.

Well, leaving even more work. Valve can barely catch up with TF2 no more.

GrayFox
19 Nov 2008, 05:17am

Thats because they pulled everyone off of it to help with Left 4 Dead. Now that its out, it won't take as many to release new campaigns, giving time for more of our character updates.

PotshotPolka
19 Nov 2008, 06:38am
Is it just me or does anyone else find L4D is wayyyyy tooooo fuckkkinnn shoorttt? I mean its makes portal look like a long game.

Worth every penny on expert.

VirDeBello
19 Nov 2008, 06:45am
Ahh man screw this ima go to those wi-fi places on base and play l4d. And by the way.....excpert is the only challenbing game mode. If you play on any other diffuculty then you are a dusgrace to Zombie Murder......lol

Henrik
19 Nov 2008, 08:51am
if your done with all then play them on expert that gonna take a hvile

Red
19 Nov 2008, 09:27am

Are you playing this on easy?

No Mercy on expert takes long enough. Shit, i spent a couple days playing here and there to finally make it to the rooftop/helicopter part, only to have a fail team there as well.

Stupid job and rl.

Kung Fu Panda
19 Nov 2008, 12:02pm
Guess my problem was playing on normal and not expert. It also sounds like versus, mods, and updates will keep the games fun.

The game is awesome!!!!! If you dont have it..........GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET IT!

Red
19 Nov 2008, 12:33pm
Lol, yeah playing normal is a joke.

Play it on expert and come back and tell us how short the game is.

It seems like an eternity on expert.

Daze
19 Nov 2008, 12:37pm
bah, I haven't been able to play the game yet,only the crumby ass demo.

Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be well enough to play it.

Lux
19 Nov 2008, 01:48pm
Yes I had these doubts that L4D would be very short. But I didn't know there would be custom content and new campaigns every 3 months, which gives it replay value.

VirDeBello
19 Nov 2008, 03:11pm
Yeah probably new weapons and characters and mods too. I cant wait for a good realism mod to come up. If anyone finds a good realism mod in the making or something tell us. Like a mix between ZPS and L4D would be pretty sweet.

andre1028
19 Nov 2008, 04:22pm

I think they've already given up after the heavy update.

PotshotPolka
19 Nov 2008, 04:41pm
Lol, yeah playing normal is a joke.

Play it on expert and come back and tell us how short the game is.

It seems like an eternity on expert.

Me and Litkey were nearly crying after we made it to chopper on No Mercy after the Tank punted Henda.

Born to Pwn
19 Nov 2008, 07:35pm
Man, I couldn't even beat the demo on expert! lol.

And yeah, it will be well worth it with the release of the new campaigns. I think I remember seeing all together there was going to be like 6? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, great game! :D

raven maniac
19 Nov 2008, 07:56pm
I've made it to the rooftop mission with 1 group on expert, and beat the entire 2nd set with another group on expert. It's the only difficulty worth playing on.

Psyche
19 Nov 2008, 08:22pm
The keyword is 'Replayablity'
Also versus mode, I must kill raven as the hunter.

I think they've already given up after the heavy update.

No, hey said they would continue updating TF2 AFTER l4D was released.

PotshotPolka
19 Nov 2008, 08:50pm
The keyword is 'Replayablity'
Also versus mode, I must kill raven as the hunter.

No, hey said they would continue updating TF2 AFTER l4D was released.

Replay value is going "oh shit" thirty seconds into a chapter when the tank chases your entire team back into the starting room and turns your spine into an accordion.

VirDeBello
20 Nov 2008, 10:24am
Played some mission last night where we had to fill the plane with fuel. never beat it because i was lagging badly and spartan had to leave