PDA

View Full Version : Prison break; what to do and what -not- to do!

barackobama
16 Nov 2008, 10:57am
THIS IS FOR ALL MAPS

Just to remind you, Prisoners you can do what you want, AT your own risk. If a Guards asks you not to do something, you DO not have to listen to them, but you may risk being killed.

On another side note, the rule "You have to see the person being killed" is not applied and enforced on our servers. You DON'T have to see to kill.

With all the recent events that has been going on with the server, I thought I'd maybe set some guidelines for the server.. if that's ok :D

What is prison Break?

Prison break is a role playing game, where CT's must protect the prison, and T's must try to escape.

What to do; Guards:

Protect the prison, tell the prisoners what to do!
Take them out, take them to play football!
Take them swimming, wind them up!
Anything!

What to do; Prisoners:

Escape
Follow orders; have fun.
REVOLT!

NOT WHAT TO DO; Guards:

Kill for no reason.

NOT WHAT TO DO; Prisoners:

Well, you can do anything! It's your fate!

THINGS THAT MIGHT HAPPEN; Really for T's;

You may be shot, if you are near a inmate with a gun... Don't emo out.
If you run close to a CT, and they get scared you may knife them, they will mostly shoot you, don't emo out please.
You may be in the line of fire..... Just live with it.

VENTS! (Serious Business) (Really for CT's);

So, if a T is in the Vent, you can warn or shoot, remember they are trying to escape, so it's up to you how you deal with it..

But remember, if they say they will go back, maybe spare them? but you don't have to!

Escaping; For T's & CT's;

So, a T has run to the gun room, it's your choice to shoot them!
If they are escaping, they will most probably be trying to escape so they can kill you.

T's with GUNS??!??! (Information for CT's);

If a T has a gun, feel free to shoot or not, it's up to you, a prisoner with a gun can do a lot of damage!
Feel free to ask them to drop it, but I'll give you a tip, they most probably wont :001_rolleyes:

**NOTICE**

AO's, BD's & Haggard, Feel free to edit thread.