PDA

View Full Version : CT using text to enforce rules

Determined2Win
15 Nov 2008, 07:09am
This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've seen. Can't tell you how many times I've been freekilled by a CT and his excuse being "I said it over text" and when I go through the console logs, right after he said it 5-6 other people started spamming so I couldn't see it. In my opinion CT's should only be enforcing rules if they have a mic. Take this into consideration cause I've had just about enough of PB people trying to Bullshit their way out of everything. Thanks

-Determined

whysopro
15 Nov 2008, 07:14am
FIRST OF ALL! Isnt it epic? After some mistake between ME And MAMMAL u start bitching mammal, then you start talking stuff like: ''People should have a mic if they wanna be on CT'' Since i joined [SG] NO ONE has ever complained about this so i just assume u hate mammal, for that i disagree with this stuff because you can't really force people to buy a mic, mammal does have a mic but he just doesnt wanna use it

Thats all
~Pro

Mammal
15 Nov 2008, 07:17am
Determined, you forget to mention the "Admins using lame exscuses to settle grudges" aswell, you seem to have something against me, you use everything I do as an exscuse to slay or moan and bitch. :closedeyes:

I don't know what i've done to you in a past life but get over it... :mellow:

All I did was say "Everyone behind the fence, you have ten seconds to get back."
I walked out of the armory where I had just killed you, this the reason your angry? Then I saw 4 people infront of the fence, I said get back again, shot one, another ran at me and knifed me so I killed him, another came and I said "Get back" again and was shot by a T.

I didnt nothing wrong and gave more than ample warnings.

*Edit*
I do have a mic, it just won't work in CS:S for some reason, I can use it on vent and TS fine though.

Dracula
15 Nov 2008, 08:15am
Well thats too bad its called read the chat when a gaurd is talkin also this has been discussed before and it wont happen.

whysopro
15 Nov 2008, 08:18am
Well thats too bad its called read the chat when a gaurd is talkin also this has been discussed before and it wont happen.

That's what i was thinking

Shabby
15 Nov 2008, 08:22am
I'm sure this has been bought up before but anyway as said above we can't force people to buy a mic if they want to play our servers it's like me saying to you 'Buy them shoes or you're not coming round my house' (sound's weird but i couldn't think of anything)

EDIT: http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9918 That's the discussion about it before. =)

Axel
15 Nov 2008, 08:25am
I don't mic should be needed to be a ct.
Some players prefer text and read it...
Plua mics cost people money, what if they cannot afford them?
Making them HAVE to be a terrorist is kind of gay
I say that it is PREFERRED that the counter-terrorists have mics, but it is not essential
Though it is kinda of annoying when you miss them type it

juku
15 Nov 2008, 08:28am
Anyway this was largely discussed already in this topic.

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9918

Ct's don't really need mics to play Ct. This pretty much sums it up.

Edit: Lol shabby you got to the link before me. Probably when I was typying you sent it in already.

Axel
15 Nov 2008, 08:31am
Can an AO lock this then?
Didn't know there was already a topic covering this :O
and I think we made a conclusion!

CTs do not need microphones! Although it is always a plus :)

Determined2Win
15 Nov 2008, 10:56am
Woah Woah Woah, this has nothing to do with grudges, This is just past experience. I have nothing against mammal but from my view he free killed 2 guys that were doing nothing wrong. I warned him/slayed and that was that. And Mammal I haven't played with you once until this morning So I take it your pulling this "moaning and bitching" quote out of your ass. And when you free killed that one admin (most likely pro) you weren't letting up on your mouse even for a second. That was no mistake. Maybe PB just isn't my type of game...

Go ahead and lock this

Mammal
15 Nov 2008, 12:01pm
Woah Woah Woah, this has nothing to do with grudges, This is just past experience. I have nothing against mammal but from my view he free killed 2 guys that were doing nothing wrong. I warned him/slayed and that was that. And Mammal I haven't played with you once until this morning So I take it your pulling this "moaning and bitching" quote out of your ass. And when you free killed that one admin (most likely pro) you weren't letting up on your mouse even for a second. That was no mistake. Maybe PB just isn't my type of game...

Go ahead and lock this

It sure as hell isn't, I know pro very well, we play toegether alot, and when I accidently shot him instead of the one behind him, I said sorry and was slayed by you, not him, I think he can fight his own battles, not that he had any...

And how did I freekill? I said clearly get back, I even warned them while looking at them and them at me. As you saw I got shot by one, which obviously shows I was right to try and control them.

Determined2Win
15 Nov 2008, 12:25pm
Maybe I miss read it but from my angle things looked different. Things were a little hectic at the time and I apologize for maybe making things seemed more than they were but I was tired and delusional this morning. Anyways, I'm sorry, my fault, If I could make it up to you I would. But I don't see how I can. So apology accepted?

Mammal
15 Nov 2008, 12:39pm
Me and determined have spoken, please lock the thread.

No hard feelings mate.