PDA

View Full Version : Regular DM server?

Born to Pwn
14 Nov 2008, 10:40pm
I was thinking that we should try a regular DM server, if resources allow. I think it would be a great investment! I would like to hear what others think about the idea, as well.

tinkerbell
15 Nov 2008, 12:05am
would love a deathmatch server, but for me im too competitive in dm and the ping i get would be shocking, thats y i play on a european server

Mammal
15 Nov 2008, 03:56am
I cant play the american defuse either because of the ping issue, an EU I would constantly play though.

Paul
15 Nov 2008, 05:41am
We used to have one, and well it was empty all the time. Deathmatch is only good for 15 minutes then it gets boring.

andre1028
15 Nov 2008, 06:08am
Yes Paul is right, we had a Crackhouse dm before. It was only full when we held events for it, other than that it was empty and failed epically.

Axel
15 Nov 2008, 06:10am
I never knew you had one of them :S
Was this all before I joined?
Deathmatches are good, but they get old REAL fast
Especially with noob sprayers and awp campers xD

Mammal
15 Nov 2008, 06:23am
You werent here axel, the normal crackhouse was generally played, but it was changed to DM, then failed epicly.

Paul
15 Nov 2008, 07:02am
Yes Paul is right, we had a Crackhouse dm before. It was only full when we held events for it, other than that it was empty and failed epically.

We also had a 24/7 de_dust2 DM server back in the day, which was empty too.

Born to Pwn
15 Nov 2008, 10:28am
Lol? DM is the best for starting players, and definitely DOES NOT fail epicly. Why it was empty? IT WAS 24/7 CRACKHOUSE!!! lol. All you need is some good maps, crackhouse is fine in a rotation, and so is dust2 (if it's random spawn, of course). I might be out of line here, but I just think you maybe didn't know enough about DM to run a good server. Anyway, it's funner then regular play, if you ask me. No waiting time.

Paul
15 Nov 2008, 01:28pm
Lol? DM is the best for starting players, and definitely DOES NOT fail epicly. Why it was empty? IT WAS 24/7 CRACKHOUSE!!! lol. All you need is some good maps, crackhouse is fine in a rotation, and so is dust2 (if it's random spawn, of course). I might be out of line here, but I just think you maybe didn't know enough about DM to run a good server. Anyway, it's funner then regular play, if you ask me. No waiting time.

Its only funner for 10 minutes and if you are a noob at regular css :laugh:

Born to Pwn
15 Nov 2008, 05:08pm
I don't want to argue here. If you guys think it's not a good investment, I'll just keep playing on NS DM when it isn't full. :) I just thought it might be a good idea, anyway, no worries.