PDA

View Full Version : talking?

darth jacen
14 Nov 2008, 07:41pm
i have been killed and c this as a ct "Next person to use there mic is dead"
this is free killing no doing ridiculous rules and orders or is it just idiot crazy ppl?

Bubbles
14 Nov 2008, 07:42pm
yeah thats against the rules, im pretty sure

Axel
14 Nov 2008, 07:45pm
gay rule they make up
its like
NEXT PERSON TO TYPE WILL BE KILLED
I don't see players say this often lol
but if they do and kill for it
i would slay them. . .

Bubbles
14 Nov 2008, 08:22pm
same

so dub this a rule? =p

Born to Pwn
14 Nov 2008, 10:38pm
Yeah that is ridiculous, it even happened to me earlier! :( Definitely something needs to be done about that...not cool. :p

Tcp-Kill
15 Nov 2008, 02:41am
That is actually retarded. Demo them next time.

Tyrant
15 Nov 2008, 04:11am
I would highly recommend getting a demo of any such action immediately, as this is not only a ridiculous rule for a CT to set, but is also not able to be enforced as it is against our rules to give any order to a T that, if not followed, will result in death, that is just too far out there, too unreasonable. Anyone I see doing this, as well as any other rediculous rule giving, will be warned, kicked, then banned.

barackobama
15 Nov 2008, 05:52am
Hmmm, interesting, I wonder what will be next.

Darth, sorry you had to go through that, next time it happens call a admin, if I'm on ask me to come.

darth jacen
15 Nov 2008, 10:11am
"Darth, sorry you had to go through that, next time it happens call a admin, if I'm on ask me to come. " written by garfieldh (sry forgot 2 quote wanted 2)

thx 1st 6 times i heard it i was ct so i bitched at him till he stopped so i havent seen it too much it comes up mostly when ppl start to spam he did..., y..., OMGWTFBBQ (yes i love that line ok) ppl are like fuck it NEXT PERSON 2 TALK DIES, more outta ears bleeding so i know its really bad and stupid and just fucking retarded but i think the bans shouldnt b 2 stiff it is only a means to get blood outta there ears.

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
27 Dec 2008, 05:18pm
um yeah wtf? i give this command on the rare days that the ts talk over my orders at the start of the round. I always tell them they can talk again once ive laid out the rules, ( dont pass this dont go there, go straight to here, ect.)
Do the ts get a free round if they can all just work togather to talk over the cts? or do i just shout my orders once and and shoot anyone who breaks em, wether they heard me or not?
Has no 0ne else here had to tell a t or the entire t team to stfu b4? or do most of you posting here just not play ct.:confused1:

also, i have never had to kill a person after giving this order b4, they stfu i give my orders, and they everyone continues bitching as usual.