PDA

View Full Version : The Orange Box

mNote
14 Nov 2008, 06:06pm
http://notetsu.wordpress.com/2008/11/15/the-orange-box/

I've written a review and I want to try and promote my marketing blog. You guys don't have to purchase anything from it but if you leave some feedback, that will help me make it popular and more people will view it.

But, just so I'm not just strictly advertising, here's my review on The Orange Box!

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t354/mNote/website/wordpress/orange_box-1.jpg

The Orange Box is available for the PS3 and XBox 360 as well as the PC.

If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck, then definitely consider putting The Orange Box on the top of the list.

The Orange Box comes packed with FIVE GREAT GAMES, three of which belongs to the Half-Life series while two being the newer games that vALVE has introduced.

If you’re a fan of multi-player first-person-shooter games, then The Orange Box will deliver with Team Fortress 2!

Take part in a team versus team match where you play as a class with characteristics similar to Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story movies.

You’ll grow to love Team Fortress 2 with its fun and exciting gameplay that will leave you at the edge of your seats!

Those who are a fan of solving puzzles and a genius at using your brain, The Orange Box introduces to you: Portal!

Play as a test-subject for the Aperture Science Research Lab and play through various stages of mind-numbing puzzles of which you’ve never seen the like!

With every stage you come across, you will literally spend minutes trying to solve it and at the same time, enjoy the fact that you’re still playing a first-person-shooter!

If those two games aren’t enough to satisfy you, then you’re also given the package of Half-Life 2 and its sequels, Episode One and Episode Two!

Play as the famous Gordon Freeman who broke into an alien dimension at the Black Mesa Research Lab (in Half-Life). Fight your way through the newly introduced nemesis, the Combines, and escape the grasp and deadly horrors of Nova Prospekt.

Discover the mysteries of the G-Man and warm yourself up to Gordon’s new sidekick: Alyx Vance!

tinkerbell
14 Nov 2008, 07:14pm
left one for you

Prozak
14 Nov 2008, 08:13pm
lol i had got all the games before i heard about the orange box i was "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

mNote
15 Nov 2008, 03:20am
left one for you

Lol thank you Tinkerbell! I appreciate that.

Once I get some more posts up, I'll post it here and tell you guys about it.

:laugh: