PDA

View Full Version : VIP? (prisonbreak)

Bubbles
14 Nov 2008, 01:19pm
ive seen ct's giving special permission to certian t's calling them vip (ive played this way before too) and bringing them along to a certian area, then telling all other t's and ct's to stay out, i was wondering how this would go by rules?

ct listing names of VIP prisoners, and guards, then saying any non vip to enter the area (disco, outside, wherever) will be killed on sight

darth jacen
14 Nov 2008, 01:30pm
i (who loves this way) believe its fine u are giving orders like if u u u (names not just u's) come here u die now if say him him and her come in its fine. its an order like u guys to the pool u and u with me to the cage ppl have been doing it just not to as big a scale as we do (and bubbles was never a vip :rlol:) so i think its cool but last i knew not a rule a gray area and we have seen the admin strike posts of he did this to me and its a gray area so i think thats how it stands not sure though

Justice...
14 Nov 2008, 02:33pm
i (who loves this way) believe its fine u are giving orders like if u u u (names not just u's) come here u die now if say him him and her come in its fine. its an order like u guys to the pool u and u with me to the cage ppl have been doing it just not to as big a scale as we do (and bubbles was never a vip :rlol:) so i think its cool but last i knew not a rule a gray area and we have seen the admin strike posts of he did this to me and its a gray area so i think thats how it stands not sure though

Well i think its gay. If i kill one of the CTs giving me VIP Status, im not VIP anymore. So basically we just wait all the round. But its not against the rules. Example: Justice and jacen can come outside, but the rest of you stay inside. Its an order. So no, dont think you can ban him, except from voteban :P

Axel
14 Nov 2008, 02:42pm
That rule is gay
but it can be funny when the terrorist rebels and kills them all
XD
Jacen forgives me though :D
I don't like it on deathrun when the wait for a certain person to go past and kill them purposely ever round
but what are you gonna do?
the motd doesn't say
Don't give special treatment you noobs xD

Frostbyte
14 Nov 2008, 05:42pm
Frost: hey can I get in the kitchen bro?
CT: Yeah sure, NOBODY SHOOT FROST.
Frost: Awesome, lets go.
CT: Ok here we are, DONT MOVE.
Frost: You have my word.
CT: GUHHHLURGLE
Frost: LOL!
Frost: BRING IT BITCH! (owns whole team)
Round over

Bubbles
14 Nov 2008, 06:43pm
well ive been on both sides of this, i mean, being the VIP player, obviously your going to defend it, but playing on the other side, you watching t's get special treatment that your not privied to, it can get really grueling and obnoxious

when i first found out about VIP, jacen was vip T, i was a ct, non vip, we both entered disco, and jacen killed me, and was not killed by the other VIP ct's.

darth jacen
14 Nov 2008, 07:22pm
dark lights they didnt c it, + only 1 ct was there with me he was afk, but any way its one of thouse whether u choose to c it things, so i ask if all vip r in disco y not get guns, u do its like an armory with out guns 4 the vip's so it hurts no one who is good with a gun so y is it bad at all?

Bubbles
14 Nov 2008, 07:25pm
im just throwing it out here so the community can decide about it, im not callin yeh out or anything bud, just wanna know if this is kosher or not

Caution
15 Nov 2008, 04:32pm
i think VIP is cool, but when you start doing it every round it does get obnoxious.