PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 11

GrayFox
13 Nov 2008, 06:12pm
JETS VS PATS, PATRIOTS ALL THE WAY BABY! TIME TO GET STEAM ROLLED NEW YORK!

Determined2Win
13 Nov 2008, 06:16pm
Jets are going to get steamrolled. re-name this to "Thursday night football" Its not sunday yet. :)

-Determined

Italian Jew
13 Nov 2008, 09:47pm
JETS VS PATS, PATRIOTS ALL THE WAY BABY! TIME TO GET STEAM ROLLED NEW YORK!

Jets are going to get steamrolled. re-name this to "Thursday night football" Its not sunday yet. :)

-Determined

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, no...

It was a really good game! (LIKE OMG! :laugh:)

To think the Jets are 1st in the AFC East right now. What the hell? If anybody told me this during the preseason, I would slap them. Moss has a nice grab at the end of the 4th for the tie, but Favre just rolled on down the field with his team at the end. Very close game. My favorite play was that one-handed Cotchery catch. That was an insane grab.

However, it was a bitch to try and watch it on NFL.com. The damn thing kept lagging, so I would get the play when the next one was taking place. -_-

GrayFox
16 Nov 2008, 11:20am
GB vs Chicago and Ravens vs Giants. I'd say GB and Giants win these two.

raven maniac
16 Nov 2008, 11:33am
GB vs Chicago and Ravens vs Giants. I'd say GB and Giants win these two.

f u :mad:

GrayFox
16 Nov 2008, 11:52am
As I turn it back on I see its 13-0 so I'm sticking with it.

Italian Jew
16 Nov 2008, 02:33pm
Seriously, wtf Ravens?

I thought the Giants would win, but I didn't think they would run COMPLETELY through them.

raven maniac
16 Nov 2008, 02:37pm
Seriously, wtf Ravens?

I thought the Giants would win, but I didn't think they would run COMPLETELY through them.

Yeah, our defense fell apart :(

When a team that relies on their defense, like the Ravens do, play that poorly you get smashed.

Eh, our 4 losses are to top teams so w/e. lol

Zero001
16 Nov 2008, 02:49pm
Dolphins trying to give me a heart attack going for it on 4th and 5 when they're in field goal range. It wasn't pretty, but I'll take the win.

Week 12 is going to be really important. If the Titans beat the Jets the race for the AFC East is going to be won by whoever wins out. A Dolphins or Patriots loss will greatly affect either team as they will most likely be out of the race. I'm ready to make the Patriots visit as unpleasant as possible, but I can already tell there are going to be a bunch of bandwagon Patriots fans going. A Bills win on Monday creates a three way tie for second. This should be good :thumbup1:

Sorry Raven, but the Gaints beat you down.

Italian Jew
16 Nov 2008, 02:52pm
LOL, The Eagles tied the Bengals! :rlol::rlol::rlol: I haven't seen a tie in a while. I guess that is pretty bad for the Eagles because they can't beat a 1-8 team. It might also be bad for the Bengals as well because they had many opportunities to win the game, but didn't. Not a good year for Cincy fans.

SpikedRocker
16 Nov 2008, 06:54pm
LOL, The Eagles tied the Bengals! :rlol::rlol::rlol: I haven't seen a tie in a while. I guess that is pretty bad for the Eagles because they can't beat a 1-8 team. It might also be bad for the Bengals as well because they had many opportunities to win the game, but didn't. Not a good year for Cincy fans.

Yeah Italian its sucked once again for us. But you know we've had some things to look good for us. Took the Giants into OT (we should have won that game), our 1 win so far against Jax saved us from a winless season, and then this, a tie, still proving the Eagles cannot beat the Bengals at home. First tie since 02, jax and pitt. I'll take a tie over a loss any day :-P

GrayFox
16 Nov 2008, 07:35pm
Is Romo back in for the cowboys? I can't really decide between these two teams, but I'll take the underdog for the fun of it. Go redskins.

Modgers1
16 Nov 2008, 09:12pm
Way to blow it today Chicago...

-Modgers

matt 187
16 Nov 2008, 09:16pm
how bout dem cowboy's?:001_smile:

Zargotelc
16 Nov 2008, 09:19pm
Way to blow it Redskins. Incompetent offense and ignorant playcalling.

Dallas was the better team tonight. They had Barber who just ran all over us while we did nothing to stop him. Nothing at all. And this is like the first time he's gone crazy on us , in Week 17 , 2007 the dude was shut down to 1 yard and we all had a good laugh about it. Then he didn't do shit in the game at Texas Stadium and we all had a good laugh about it too , but eventually he was going to break out and do something against DC , and this was the day.

And the offense sucked. Led early 7-0 , looked good , and then the offense silenced up. What really got me upset was the 4th down call. You punt it there. You don't go for it and give them excellent field position. Everyone knows this. It's basic football.

Congrats Cowboy fans. Maybe your season isnt' dead after all lol

Italian Jew
16 Nov 2008, 11:01pm
First half was all Redskins and the Cowboys managed to control the end. As always, it was an intense, close game throughout.

Marion The Barbarian carried the load at the end which is his specialty. Our season is still alive! :laugh:

On another note, I did want the Bengals to win, but they just couldn't. I'd say your problems are more on the coaches than the players. A tie is way better than a loss and it makes the Eagles look bad too, so good job. :rlol:

Determined2Win
19 Nov 2008, 01:02pm
Bills, ugh...must I say anymore? 4L losing streak, thanks for getting the Buffalo Fan's hopes up early in the season, only to ruin those dreams of becoming playoff hopefuls. Lets go Sabres! (sort of)