PDA

View Full Version : i think i found a bug??/

Jose
11 Nov 2008, 05:00pm
Lets start from the begining, i was playing on the napalm server:

ok so the round starts as normal everything is going great, all great
then when there was less then 5 seconds remaining on the clock i got killed as a zombie( no biggie eh?)

There, thats where i noticed something weird, when the screen appeared saying humans win, before another round started i freaking respawn for 1 second. i was like wtf.
anyways new round starts as normal im holding a shotgun and start running... then i change to my gun and am still runing......THEN i changed to my knife and i started runing as fast as zombies did as a human...
i was then like WTF!
then i change back to a gun and am runing normal again, so i change again to knife and i run fast as hell

i was like omg their gonna think im using a speed hack, so i just came here to write this little article whille im afk lol
ok gonna go back to the game lol, hopefully i wont get banned but i am gonna rejoin and see if im still running fast

SpikedRocker
11 Nov 2008, 06:01pm
Strange. If you could, next time this occurs record a demo of it so we can see exactly what is going on. I've never heard or experienced this before. Definatly more information would be extremely helpful.

Paul
11 Nov 2008, 07:36pm
Im guessing it's a one off glitch. Im allmost certain it will go back to normal if you type retry in console at the end of the round.

Daze
12 Nov 2008, 02:35am
I've heard of it happening on Zombie Hell 3.0, you pick the fast class one round and then pick the low gravity class next, and rarely you get to keep both.

fast speed and high jump

Jose
12 Nov 2008, 02:22pm
well once i rejoined everything was back to normal

Jose
12 Nov 2008, 02:28pm
I've heard of it happening on Zombie Hell 3.0, you pick the fast class one round and then pick the low gravity class next, and rarely you get to keep both.

fast speed and high jump

nvm

p.s ill try to re-produce everything again and see if i can get a demo